Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    warren32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 02:53 AM
    How long would it take for alcohol not to show up in your urine sample
    Hi how long does it take for alcohol to leave your system as I am a casual drinker and need a urine sample test I am 70kgs in weight
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2012, 07:31 AM
    Here is an easy formula for safely determining clearance time for EtOH. Count the number of drinks consumed and multiply by 2. The result gives you the number of hours for elimination based on slowest clearance rate per hour (.01 g/ph) and is safe for M&F.

Can come closer than that with gender, weight & height, number of drinks and time span of consumption but the above is a completely safe formula.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long alcohol stays in the urine sample [ 1 Answers ]

I gave a urine sample but has not been tested for over 36 hrs, how long does the alcohol stay in the urine sample?

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

How long after alcohol drinking will urine test show positive [ 4 Answers ]

I am 5'6 weigh 150. I usually drink 3 - 4 drinks of capt morgan and ginger ale at night. 1 shot of capt to 10 ounces of soda. I try to drink water between drinks. I am in a drug detox program that does random urine testing... the tests can be taken any morning between 6 - 6:30. How long does...

View more questions Search