Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teresa82423 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Pregnant and got a false positive EtG
    I am 30 weeks pregnant and got a false positive for EtG... I did not drink... please help me creatine levels 119.70 positive EtG with a cutoff of 500!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 05:09 PM
    Mouth wash, hand sanitizer, some power drinks ?

Jun 22, 2012, 05:19 PM
    I have not been able to eat due to stress and depression and have been taking energy and vitamin supplements... stackers and gummy vitamins

Jun 22, 2012, 05:29 PM
    I have not been able to eat due to stress and depression and have been taking energy and vitamin supplements... stackers and gummy vitamins
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Mouth wash, hand sanitizer, some power drinks ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 08:08 PM
    You are pregnant and taking Stackers? Not very good for the baby, but I'm sure you know that.

Jun 22, 2012, 08:11 PM
    Yes I am aware but with my in ability do eat or sleep they are a last choice... taking them in moderation about once a day...
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You are pregnant and taking Stackers? Not very good for the baby, but I'm sure you know that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG false positive question for Dr. Bill [ 2 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, I accidentally put on some sun screen today which had 77% denatured alcohol, I didn't have it on for more than 30 minutes before I realized what I had done and went to shower it off as fast I could. If I had a test tomorrow for etg/ets would I fail? Also, could you please tell me...

Alcohol ets EtG false positive [ 5 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, I tested positive for alcohol but did not consume. The lab report indicates as follows: ETG negative (cutoff 500 ng/ml) ETS positive (cutoff 100 ng/ml) ETS level 120 Creatine 176.1 All else normal

False Positive EtG-bread with malted barley [ 1 Answers ]

If you eat bread made with malted barley flour-will it show up on EtG test?

False ETG positive with Ibuprofein? [ 3 Answers ]

Dr. Bill I hurt my low back while shoveling snow on Friday. I took 1200mg of regular Ibuprofein on Saturday, then, on Sunday, took 400mg at 8am, And then I took another 400mg alcohol free ibuprofein at 2pm, I need to to take ETG/Poly test at 7pm today (monday). I just found an article...

View more questions Search