Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcnecejo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 03:26 PM
    4th violation of probation what happen next?
    My husband just got 4th violation of probation, will they give him a chance? Send him to prison do his time?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2012, 03:26 PM
    If they didn't get his full attention the first three times my guess would be that this time he's going away.

I don't know why they'd trust him again.
    mcnecejo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    If they didn't get his full attention the first three times my guess would be that this time he's going away.

I don't know why they'd trust him again.

He was drive without driver linsence, no ins, and no tag. And he got arrested then reaslsed. He did report to po. He really not know what do, and what happen next
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2012, 04:31 PM
    Let's see - no license, no insurance, no tags. I suspect what happens next is jail.

I'm glad he didn't run over anyone in my family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will happen to my fiancé for a first time probation violation? [ 1 Answers ]

Offender information: Louisiana, Livingston Parish, GED education, 30 years of age Here's the story... My fiancé and I took my brother in, he was homeless. Within two days of him being with us, we went to my fiance's cousin's wedding. My brother stole 3 Visa gift cards and $100 from the gift...

I have a violation of probation (my only one) for a positive urine. What can happen? [ 1 Answers ]

Its federal probation for possession of marijuana on a military base as a civilian

Violation of probation on a felony drug charge.what will happen? [ 6 Answers ]

In July of last year my boyfriend of 3.5 years got caught with cocaine and spent 56 days in jail. He was sentenced to 5 years probation and fines. This past Thursday he and I got into an argument, alcohol was a factor for him, and the police came and arrested him for a domestic violence charge as...

Violation of Probation, what's going to happen? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, My boyfriend was arrested on Sept. 4 for violation of probation. He last went to jail in 2006 for not paying fines for his offense in 2005. After he paid his fines in 06, he was under the impression he wasn't on probation anymore. He never received any more notices and it seemed okay. He...

View more questions Search