Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TEDDY95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 03:33 AM
    What to do when my girlfriend is hurt, mad and wants to break up?
    My girlfriend is mad at me because I told about our relationship to everyone and because of that one of her friends who is boy had until her mother and she got caught and she got scolded and she lost her parents trust and also she had heard some bad things about me which are not true. So she is hurt and mad at me and she told me that she wants to break up with me because she doesn't want to lose any more parental trust so she told me to be a cool friend of hers

I know she still loves me tell me what to do to take her back to my side please.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 18, 2012, 06:45 AM
    I would wait until she cools down, then talk to her, and understand she is doing as her parents want her to do so she won't get in any more trouble.

Make sense? What's more important, what her parents say, or your hurting heart?

How old are you both?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2012, 10:36 AM
    If she wants to break up, regardless for the reason, you accept it, go no contact, and start moving on. I would agree with trying what talaniman said ONCE, but if it doesn't work, then definitely move on completely.
    Jimmy78 Posts: 85, Reputation: 21

Jun 18, 2012, 09:58 PM
    Look give her what she asked for, best part about her wanting to break up is when the smoke clears and she see that she made a angry choice that was a mistake. Tell her to kiss your and move on.
    Nick Pettr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 12:52 AM
    Love is need space and trust each other.
    teddy1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 08:08 AM
    I'm 17. Its like this she doesn't wants me to get mad at her, she massage me all the time and she still cares about me but now we are like friends I want her to be my girlfriend not a friend

I'm the same guy I can't log in through TEDDY95

I can't lose her tell me a way to get her back to my side I know she still loves me but she won't let it come out
    bonita82 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jun 22, 2012, 11:34 AM
    A breakup is like a broken Mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 02:10 PM
    So she is hurt and mad at me and she told me that she wants to break up with me because she doesn't want to lose any more parental trust so she told me to be a cool friend of hers
    Teddy, I don't think she can give you what you want if her parents are going to stand in the way. Unless you get them to accept you, forget it!! You put her in a bad place making her choose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't tell if my girlfriend is mad at me or not.. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey! I'm a 21 year-old man who's been in a relationship for about 3 years with a 22 year-old woman. We met 5 years ago online through a joint work effort (website moderators) and we quickly become best friends, until we both admitted that we were crushing on each other. This was made official...

Why is she doing me like this? Could she be mad at me? SO HURT! [ 4 Answers ]

This woman who is 31 have been flirting with me for almost 2 years. She has a boyfriend who she live with and her boyfriend is my relative. We both flirted off and on for a while until I got tired of the drama. I knew I was wrong for this and decided I was going to stop. During those times of...

My girlfriend is mad at me [ 5 Answers ]

So me and my girlfriend got in this huge fight the other day. It was in front of other people at school which I guess makes it worse. She's really pretty, but she doesn't have the best self confidence for some reason. I had heard another girl say she thought my girl looked like a mouse so during...

I lied to him, he's mad ever since but he won't break up? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I've been with my boyfriend for 1 year and 2 months. We were introduced by a common friend in March, 2006. I met said common friend in 2003. We became friends immediately. He's older than me, but we just got along well. After almost a year, I fell for him, and even though I knew he didn't...

Hurt, Mad, And Sad [ 105 Answers ]

Entire story merged New to the board. My ex dumped me two weeks ago. We loved each other, talk about marriage and kids. But the alarm bells in my head were going off. I basically couldn't believe what she was saying. There were many things she did that I could not understand. She would...

View more questions Search