Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommyb2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 03:34 PM
    How to sue cps for harassment and not leaving me alone when my case was dismissed
    So my boy friend was accused of touching a little girl he never touched. Her grandma was putting words in her head. She addmitted too cps that her grandma was telling her to. He went to court and got the charges dismissed. But they turned around and took him to jail. He got a law suit for being in jail and he didn't do it but now cps won't stop harassing us. I have a 19 month baby and now cps took her and won't give her back untell he either leaves or gets it tookin care of as in chimo classes. He doesn't need to take them. He has never hurt a kids in his life. Is there anything I can do or a site I can go to
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 17, 2012, 04:06 PM
    HE needs an attorney to fight this. YOU need to tell him to stay away until you can get this straightened out so you can get your child back.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 04:07 PM
    You will have to follow CPS rules or you will lose your children. This is the issue here, you need an attorney if CPS is asking for things that are not reasonable. Your attorney will have address their issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you sue a doctor for falsly accusing and contacting CPS [ 16 Answers ]

I'll will try to make this short and give just the facts. 3 weeks ago my wife went to her doctor and was prescribed 2 medications, one for anxiety and a muscle relaxer. The doctor and the pharmicist did not tell her of the ramifications of taking these two pills. After my wife left the pharmacy...

Cps harassment [ 7 Answers ]

My brother in law was accused of child abuse of his daughter while staying with us. His ex-wife is claiming a bruise on his daughters leg is abuse. CPS came to our house and asked questions of course. But they wanted to interview our daughters who are 6 and 8. My niece is 3 and states it...

What is the aunts right in a cps case [ 1 Answers ]

CPS has decided to take my nephews 4, and 18 months away from their parents for alleged abuse. They have said they are going to put them up for adoption and none of the family will ever be allowed to see them. This is unfair because they never even bothered to contact me to find out the truth...

Harassment from cps [ 1 Answers ]

So I have perviouy posted about a cps worker questioning and trying to accuse wrongfully. A few days after I posted she backed off. But she is back on it again. The child she is taking about is my boyfriends 4 year old. She is not my daughter. The cps worker said that "joanie" is very good at...

Open CPS case [ 2 Answers ]

Do I have the right to change public defenders if I feel my attorney is not working gin my best interest? Also if my husben has sign a declaration of paternity for our daughter, can CPS order him to take a paternity test if he is stating to be the bio father, other then the name on the birth...

View more questions Search