Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redluck Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Rough blisterlike bump on my private part
    So I just got out of the shower with a sharp pain in my vaginal area. I looked to notice that I have the bump a little bigger then a mosquitoe bite in my vaginal area and when I press near it, it sends a sharp pain through my right leg. It really hurts and I don't know what to make of it. I don't know how to describe. It has been going on for a good month but I just now noticed what was causing it. It has no discoloration or anything. It is just like a bump in that area that is sensitive, very sensitive. It hurts to press on it. The lightest pressure hurts. Help me
    beautifultraci Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 07:39 PM
    If it's where your pubic hair is, it could be an ingrown hair.
    redluck Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Its too big. Its not like a small area. Its like a dime size area.
    kikiv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 06:48 AM
    I get those sometimes. If you shave down there then it can be caused by the hair growing back in, which is an ingrown hair then causes a cyst. It will not appear to have any head on it. I have to go to the doctor when I get them and have it lanced. It is usually in the area that the elastic of the panties sit.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Aug 9, 2008, 12:20 PM
    I had that once a long time ago. It was there for couple of weeks and boy did it hurt. I started to squeeze it... it hurt but it made me bloody mad and it popped... it waz a huge zit! If all it is is red and big, chances are its just a zit from an ingrown hair. If its on your actual vagina and is red with whitish tip get it checked it could be std, but as you describe it, I would have to agree with the ingrown hair observation. Cyst's are common, usually if its round and you can push it around, I never really known a cyst to be that painful though... of course its not comfortable but the pain isn't the same well not for me but everyone is different. Anyway get it checked.
    Peacelovely88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 03:23 AM
    I found a small pimple in my private I think it's cause by sweat panties when I run few days ago I don't remember which day I went run how long small pimple will go away? It's bit hurt
    Peacelovely88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 03:26 AM
    I never have sex but I found a small pimple in my private I don't know how it get there it's bit hurt. I don't know what it is. I think caused by sweat panties because I went for run in few days ago so how long will pimple go away?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump-white bump in labia minora [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've surfed through this site trying to find a solution, but haven't come across one, so I hope you can help me. Every few months I get a small pin-prick sized red raised dot on the outside of my right labia minora. It's mostly benign in feeling, but occasionally feels irritated. In...

I have a bump in a private area what does it mean? [ 10 Answers ]

I shaved 2 days before I got it its hurts if I press on it. I never had sex I'm scaried to tell my mom what is it?

Bump in private area [ 2 Answers ]

If you have a small bump on one side of your private area, what could it be? It bleeds and hurts sometimes.

Bump on private area [ 4 Answers ]

Hi how you doing, I have a bump on my private area above my penis,the bump looks like a pimple but its not.I have tried poping it but it hurts bad.the bump is small but its like a dark red color almost a purple.by chance would anybody know what this is.I have no time to go to a doctor.would anyone...

Spouse outside US for part and in US for part of the year - file single or joint ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been working in the US (RI) since Aug 2006. My wife has been living and working in India all this time. However, in Aug 2007, she came to the US (CA) on an independent work visa. For financial year 2007, would it be beneficial / correct for us to file taxes individually or jointly...

View more questions Search