Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llsurplus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 07:32 PM
    Need to check on account with La Caixa Bank in Madrid, Spain
    I need to check on my account with Banco La Caixa in Madrid Spain. I have the account number. I also have the IBAN: as well as the Swift Code: I need the phone number so I can call to make sure everything is OK with my account. I want to call tomorrow and would like the phone number as soon as possible. It does not make any difference what bank in Madrid you give me the phone number for customer service as all banks in Madrid would have access to my account information just like it is here in the States.

Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter.

Larry
    My e-mail address is : >Removed<
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 07:54 PM

Of course about every other web page I saw, warned me about this bank name and some level of fraud, but I have no personal knowledge of them.

I think this is what your want,

Caja de Ahorros y Pensiones de Barcelona Av. Diagonal, 621-629 08028 Barcelona. IFZ: G.58.89999/8
    moradi abolghas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 01:44 AM
    hello
    please confirm my account as blew
    from the desk of:
    dr. richard white
    foreign operations director
    lacaixa group (lacaixa bank spain)
    head office, lacaixa complex madrid, spain
    direct line: +34-602-561-961
    land line: +34-911-219-830
    fax line: +34-917-915-334
    local toll free: 0800-100-2000
    website: "la Caixa" Tú eres la estrella - Particulares, Empresas, Obra Social, LKXA

attention: mr. moradi,

valued client,

find the attached copy of your payment receipt for $450 (four hundred and fifty united states dollars) and copy of your statement of account with all banking information. If you are expecting funds in your account please notify me before time. You have a balance of $450 (four hundred and fifty united states dollars) in your offshore non-resident domimiciliary account.

you can now forward your banking information to your business associates all over the world.

account holder: moradi abolghasen
    account no: 2100-2204-0010-2098-8045
    iban no: es67.2100-2204-0010-2098-8045
    swift code: caixebbxxx
    branch code: 2204
    account type: regular domiciliary
    bank address: madrid, spain.

we shall provide an atm card, internet banking and other services as soon as your account becomes operational with our bank. But for security reasons we advise clients to inform us if a transaction is to be done. Do feel free to discuss your financial matters with me, i promise to give you the best advise based on my years of banking experience. You can call me on my direct line.

thanks for using lacaixa bank your partners in banking.

best regards
    dr. richard white
    foreign operations director
    lacaixa group (lacaixa bank spain)
    head office, lacaixa complex madrid, spain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bgood2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 02:05 AM
    Fraud! Fruad! Fraud!!

From the desk of:
    dr. richard white
    Foreign operations director
    Lacaixa group (lacaixa bank spain)
    Head office, lacaixa complex madrid, spain
    Direct line: +34-602-561-961
    Land line: +34-911-219-830
    Fax line: +34-917-915-334
    Local toll free: 0800-100-2000
    Website: "la Caixa" tú eres la estrella - particulares, empresas, obra social, lkxa

Fraud! Fruad! Fraud!! this fake don't be a vicitim
    Robertklotz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 02:44 PM
    Is there a LA CAIXA BANK SPAIN At C//Josefa Valcarcel 40, 1a plamta 1,28027 Madrid
    Spain
    VECTRA12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 06:19 PM
    La caixa bank in spain subjict advice of 5.600.000.00 us dollars in a escrow account and I need to release it to be put into my account name of person sending this information is mrs milagros fenandez does this person real work at the la caixa bank madrid spain please inform me can I have the address and phone number of the la caixa bank bank private international banking calle betanzos 2, 28925 alcorcon madrid spain does this address excit
    VECTRA12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by VECTRA12 View Post
    La caixa bank in spain subjict advice of 5.600.000.00 us dollars in a escrow account and i need to release it to be put into my account name of person sending this information is mrs milagros fenandez does this person real work at the la caixa bank madrid spain please inform me can i have the adress and phone number of the the la caixa bank bank private international banking calle betanzos 2, 28925 alcorcon madrid spain does this adress excit
    is this fraud please inform me as they are rquesting 1850 dollars to reliase the funds
    12peter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 05:57 AM
    Please send me la caixa bank address and telephone numbers
    Email :[email protected]

Thanks.
    SCOTTYKING Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 03:02 PM
    Dr. Richard white is fake and I sent about over $3,000.00 to fake dr. Richard white.
    I just found out that he is fake today.
    This is ridiculous and your guys watch out this fake dr. Richard white under the name of the bank.
    SCOTTYKING Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTYKING View Post
    Dr. Richard white is fake and i sent about over $3,000.00 to fake dr. Richard white.
    I just found out that he is fake today.
    This is ridiculous and your guys watch out this fake dr. Richard white under the name of the bank.
    FROM THE DESK OF:
    DR. RICHARD WHITE
    FOREIGN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
    LACAIXA GROUP (LACAIXA BANK SPAIN)
    HEAD OFFICE, LACAIXA COMPLEX MADRID, SPAIN
    DIRECT LINE: +34-602-561-961
    LAND LINE: +34-911-219-830
    FAX LINE: +34-917-915-334
    LOCAL TOLL FREE: 0800-100-2000

This is fraud fraud!! FRAUD...
    uomodirispetto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 11:20 AM
    Ciao

Also Pedro Cruz in Madrid? Any news on him?
    babaie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 09:31 PM
    Hi i want to know if mr . Jose a. fernandez works in lacaixa bank madrid spain? Hes foreign operations director?
    babaie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 09:33 PM
    I want to know if mr . Jose a. fernandez works in lacaixa bank, madrid spain ?
    raytaam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 05:28 AM
    Can anyone advise me,

I try to open a offshore account and received the below mail.

IS THIS FRAUD,?

[email protected]

Dear Sir,

Ref: Application for Business Account

Minimum Opening Deposit

Thank you for providing us with the relevant documents/application form to open your business account. Your information has processed satisfactorily.

In furtherance to your application for business account, as specified in the requirement checklist, you are required to send the amount for the Minimum Opening Deposit at your first chance today. We will require proof of payment of minimum opening deposit immediately to complete the setting up of your business account.

Please note that the Account Minimum Opening Deposit is required in cash at the cash office and since your account has not been set up yet and you are not physically here in Spain, one of our collection agents has been assigned to receive the cash and complete the activation process of your account on your behalf. Your account will be setup shortly and activated once the amount for minimum opening cash deposit is received tomorrow.

Please make a swift wire transfer payable to the following agent by using the information thus:

€5,900.00 EUR Remittance Procedure.

NAME OF BANK: LACAIXA

ADDRESS: ENRAMADILLA -C. ENRAMADILLA, 1 ACCES.C. SPAIN

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2100 4699 1220 0001 5664

IBAN: ES46 2100 4699 1220 0001 5664

SWIFT CODE: CAIXESBBXXX.

ACCOUNT HOLDER: PETER ENDISON

Please acknowledge this email and send us proof of remittance with full information for payment confirmation when the transaction is complete for our accountability and references.

Once your account is setup and activated, we will provide you with your account details including your account number, check book, ATM card and online access information to enable begin using your account.

We welcome you to La Caixa family.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jose Luis Martin Gonzalez,

Senior Manager, Operations

La Caixa Bank S.A.

Paseo del Prado, 36, 28014, MADRID(MAD),ESPAÑA.

Www.lacaixamad.com | Ph.:+34-91-101 7159. | Fax: +34-91-181-4119.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Madrid Branch of La Caixa Bank, on Jeronimo street [ 1 Answers ]

Have been contacted by a possible scam, claiming to be from the Madrdi branch of La Caixa Bank, on Carrera de San Jeronimo 247. Does anyone know anything?

My bank took $7.85 from my account for the $1.85 check I wrote. [ 14 Answers ]

The check I wrote was for $1.85 with the word "One and 85/100 only". Last month my acoount statement came and it showed $7.85. I asked my bank in person twice. Finally, the banking officer wrote me the following letter: " We have received your complain about the discrepancy of a check written to...

Frozen bank account/pay check [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out that my account was frozen, as well as my recent paycheck.. I was not served any notice,calls nothing.. I don't even have the court that it was filed in.. I live pay check to pay check and have no funds... I live in NY and was told that they can not hold my pay.. but the bank will...

View more questions Search