Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsmjohnson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 07:17 AM
    How to file for a quiet title in Indiana
    What type of forms do I need in the state of Indiana to file for a quiet title myself
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jun 4, 2012, 09:36 AM
    I doubt that there are (pre-drafted, fill-in-the-blank) forms. If you can't figure out how to draft the documents you need, you are going to need to hire an attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to file a quiet title action? [ 4 Answers ]

My dad was swindled out of his property a women told my prother he couldn't put the title/buyer in my dads name because he owed taxes, which was a lie but brother didn't know any better and put this thing unbeknown to my dad in her name. The deed was written up not like what dad and my brother...

Can I file a quiet title suite without the use of an attorney? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to file a quiet title suite without using an attorney, can I do that in Florida?

How to file a suit to quiet title [ 1 Answers ]

I own a home with someone else. We were never married. We are both on the title and the mortgage. Bought the home 4 years ago. Last year I gave birth to our first born child. When she was only 2 weeks old he abandoned the both of us and our home. Left me to be a single mom and to deal with the...

How do I file a quiet title action [ 5 Answers ]

Recently I purchase a property at the courthouse that I was the deptor for. The property was involve in fraud without my concent. As a result, I decided to buy the property to satisfy the junior liens and extinguish the junior ones. Now the property is undercontract and the title insurance...

Should I file for Quiet Title? [ 2 Answers ]

When I moved to this mobile home park I bought my home from the manager of the park and found out later that the title was in another person's name, someone who was not on the contract and was never mentioned to me at all. I asked last year for proof of her ownership and have never received it, so...

View more questions Search