Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mindy12 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 02:21 AM
    How to make it stop?
    My boyfriend goes out every Friday its really frustrating because he turns his phone of because his friends tell him too because they don't like me so I don't hear from him till the next day so I don't know what he's doing in town he's pretty flirtatious so its allways running through my mind and always has girls tryna contact him but he doesn't reply. When ever I confront him and say I don't like him going out every weekend he says I promise ill never do it again and then comes the weekend and he's out again. Its driving me crazy. Plus he's a angry sort of person so pretty much when ever I say you do you actually love me he gets angry. And everyone tells me to leave him and I end up dumping him but he apologises and I go running back I think he does what he likes because he knows ill always come back to him. I don't really want to leave him I love him too much I just want him to change. He was so caring and the start and wanted to doo everything with me now its like hed rather spend most of his time with his friends. I need some advice?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 30, 2012, 07:20 AM
    You make it stop by leaving him and not taking him back.
    He is not going to change. You need to change what you're doing. Stop taking him back.
    He does not sound like a winner to me.

Jun 2, 2012, 06:39 PM
    I wish it was that easy. He has been trying too stop going out I think he's a alcoholic and can't help himself on a Friday he's on his way home waits at home for me to finish then his stupid friends come over and pick him up and its like he can't say noo. He tries to make me come with him but not anymore cause we fight too much when we drink together now. Any other advice? Other then leaveing him.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 2, 2012, 06:48 PM
    Stay and put up with it.
    When you get sick and tired of this you'll do what you know you need to do. Leave him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 2, 2012, 07:05 PM
    Yes just stay and put up with it, put up with the girls he is holding when he is out, the ones he talks to when he is not with you. So you know he cares more about his friends than you, he likes to party more than he likes you.

And you don't go out with him ?

Jun 2, 2012, 07:13 PM
    I guess. I don't go out with him because I hate his friends and they hate me. He doesn't go out with other chicks he drinks at his friends house with his boys and there partners I've been with him a couple of times and I don't like his crowd of friends so I stopped going with them they hate me because they think I get him into too much trouble so there always baging on me in his ear. Flirtings all right anything further and that's when I would walk away I don't put up with guys who cheat, and he's a straight up person and tells me if he does anything I just don't trust girls there's girls out there who will keep trying till they get exzactly what they want so its not the fact that I don't trust him because I do he's nevr given me reason to not, I just want him to stop going out and spend more time with me.

Jun 2, 2012, 07:13 PM
    ?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 2, 2012, 08:25 PM
    He's not going to change. You keep taking him back so he has no incentive to change and will just continue doing what he's doing.

There's no simple answer here... leave him or keep putting up with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do to make her stop that? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is now 12.She eats her nails all the time.I tried all my to make her stop.Every time she promises me to stop eating them but she keeps doing this bad habit .What do you advise me to do to make her stop eating her nails?

My shower heads make a high pitch noise how can I make it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

After the water runs for a minute, the shower heads start to make a high pitch noise.

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

Make the crazy ex stop [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone! OK so here's the story, my boyfriend & I have been together for well over a year now, & its been almost 3 years since he was with his ex-girlfriend (now keep in mind that she cheated on him endlessly & laughed at him when he told her that he thought he was in love with her, saying that...

How do I make it stop? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have this personal preoblem with discharge No matter what I do I get heaps of discharge coming out of me so I have to wear these mini pads so it doesn't get my undies dirty. And don't say it's something that will pass on because I've had this problem for 3 years! PLEASE! HOW DO I...

View more questions Search