Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diane taormina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 10:42 AM
    Solution for ice in freezer
    I am getting ice on the bottom of my maytag freezer. The model is mbr2258xes1
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2012, 09:40 PM
    Your defrost system has failed. Here is one manual: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/Mayt...e%20Manual.pdf
    You should thaw it out and check the defrost heater first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Performa fridge side by side Freezer ice buildup on floor of freezer [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Maytag Performa fridge with freezer on the side. There is ice buildup at the bottom of the freezer. How do we stop it.

Amana bottom-freezer refrigerator: freezer cold, fridge warm. Solution! [ 0 Answers ]

Surprised! Embarrassed! My wife had accidentally covered the return vent under the bottom left drawer. I didn't catch it until much later. Thanks to any who tried to help. Bruce Hi everyone, Freezer cold. Removed freezer inside back panel. No excess frost on evaporator. Air duct...

Maytag side by side fridge freezer build up of ice at bottom of freezer at the back [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed puddle of water on the floor underneath the freezer so checking where it is coming from I noticed a build up of ice at the back of the freezer at the bottom and realised the water was coming from that. Has anyone had this problem and is there a solution

Maytag Side-by-Side Freezer ice buildup on floor of freezer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a five year old Maytag side-by-side #MSD2754GR. I have had this problem for the last four years and have cleaned out the clogged drain plug each year myself. Seems that the ice buildup is coming somewhere else since water is not dripping down the back. Yes, it is humid and we are using...

View more questions Search