Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KiaraSweet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 06:44 AM
    How long do you have to wait to bleach your hair after a relaxer
    My Hair Is naturally Curly But I Put A perm on my hair about a month ago its still stright but I want to know if its okay to bleach it?
    KiaraSweet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 06:45 AM
    My Hair Was Bright Red Before Then I Had To Dye It Black My Hair Is naturally Curly But I Put A perm on my hair about a month ago its still stright but I want to know if its okay to bleach it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long do I have to wait before I can re-dye my hair? [ 16 Answers ]

I just paid 54 pounds today to get my hair coloured. I asked for really really light blonde like sarah harding out of girls aloud. I've recently quit smoking, and I used the money I saved up to treat myself. Except its horrible. I might as well not have had it done. All the hairdresser did was dye...

How long do I have to wait to dye my hair again [ 4 Answers ]

I've dyed my hair a reddy black a good few months ago, but now dyed it brown a week ago but I don't like it how long do I have to wait to dye it blonde?

How long should you wait until you're able to dye your hair again? [ 1 Answers ]

How long am I able to wait before dying my hair again , without damaging my hair really bad ? Also since I straighten it everyday..

How long in between hair coloring do you have to wait? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is wanting me to ask how long you have to wait until you can dye your hair again after you just did it over a week ago? She's afraid of her hair falling out. So, any advice will help her out. Thank you.

View more questions Search