Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rottycone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Bump where I had my ears pierced
    I had my ears pierced again because of this same reason. It's been almost two months. And it felt like I had a hair caught in it today. So I finally took it out for the first time. When I took it out, there was this pus coming out. So I held it from the back and let it come out. Now out of nowhere, I have this big bump in my ear. I tried to put my earring back it. But that bump seems to be REAAALLY sensitive and it hurts when I try to push it through. Some people suggest squeezing it outl I don't mind trying that... but if I fail, it seems as if there might be infection or it might get blocked again... Help?!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 20, 2012, 07:30 PM
    You need to see your doctor. Do not try to squeeze it out, you could make the infection even worse. Pus indicates infection, which means that it needs to be tended to by a doctor.
    sharmi Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 01:13 PM
    Soaking in sea salt help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pierced ears attractive? [ 5 Answers ]

Do girls think a guy with pierced ears is attractive? Im thinking of changing my look. Wardrobe, hair style. I was just wondering what do girls think of a guy with pierced ears.

One of my pierced ears has something on it? [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my ears pierced about 5 days ago, and the left one hurts just a little more than the other. When I got it pierced, she had done it wrong and had to re-pierce it for it didn't go in all the way the first time. When I got home the back was missing, so I just put another one on, that was...

Is getting your ears pierced sore? [ 3 Answers ]

Im a little scared about having my ears pierced for pain and infections. Is it sore?

Should I get my ears pierced [ 1 Answers ]

I got 2 keloids on my left ear(1 on the back n 1 on the front) they not that big (pea size) My mom is taking me to the mall tomorrow 2 get my ears pierced again. Should I get my ears pierced even though I got 2 keloids on it, or should I get it pierced threw my keloids(like get my ears pierced...

View more questions Search