Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VeronicaaElenaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 02:54 AM
    Due date of November 10 2012 when did I conceive
    I Found Out I Was 9 weeks And 3 Days April 10th And they Said My Due Date Was November 10th. To Be Quite Honest I Don't Remember My Last Sexual Encounter Although My Last Menstrual Period Was Beginning of February and then again I Had a Light Period February 19th Or February 20th . When Did I conceive ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 20, 2012, 03:52 AM
    Dates are all merely best guess as the whole pregnancy cycle is not hard and fast, so unless there's a potential issue concerning paternity the actual date of conception is meaningless.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 20, 2012, 07:24 AM
    With the dates you provided, conception likely occurred around mid_February. However, as Curlyben said, there is no way to know the exact day, so if paternity is in question, and dates are close enough, you will need to have DNA testing after baby is born.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My due date is 10 October 2012 when was baby conceived [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there My due date according to my doctor is between 10 and 13 October 2012 When was the baby conceived.

Our due date is June 16 2012 what day was the baby conceived? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know too much about the pregnancy besides the due date... Can you help me

My due date is November 23 2011 when did I get pregnet [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure who the dad is...

I am due November 3, 2010... When did I conceive ? [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had a period since I didn't renew my depo in November, 09. But my first scan put me at 11 weeks with a lmp of jan 27. Although I didn't have a period at all. And my due date was put at Nov. 3. On Feb 3, I started having unprotected sex with my boyfriend so when did we conceive? My periods...

Girlfriend left no reason why, and baby is due in November. What can I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Was with this girl for some time and we really started to get serious. Talking about marriage and life further down the road. Me always persistent on no sex before marriage, decided to let loose a little. We were getting married in the fall any way? We had talked about kids for some time both...

View more questions Search