Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anewsexy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 02:08 AM
    8 days delayed period
    Hello I was so so confuse :( and really don't know what's happening to me..
    Here's my story..
    Me and my ex boyfriend had a unprotected sex last march 5 and he widraw inside but before that sex happen I had a feeling that I will have my mens any time soon cause my breast are in pain and I have a regular mens cycle and I never delay like this before my delay period is 2-3days only but now I guess I'm 8days delay. My last mens was April 9 so I'm expecting that I will have my mens may 6.last week I'm having a white mens then 2 days ago its stop and still no mens until now and there's no more pain in my breast now and I don't feel any symptoms that I will have my mens. Then this afternoon I try to take a pregnancy test but its NEGATIVE!
    My question is?
    Is posibility that I'm pregnant?
    How many days or weeks I will wait to take a pregnancy test again?
    Help me please!!
    thetrinity_3 Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

May 14, 2012, 11:16 AM
    Ok, here's my question: did you get your period at all after you guys had sex? If yes, I really, really doubt you're pregnant. How old are you? You seem to be fairly young, and if you've not been menstruating for very long, that just means your cycle is still irregular. Most women don't develop a regular cycle until a couple years after it starts, and even then, there are irregularities from time to time. If you've had your period at least once since you had sex, don't worry about it. You're probably not pregnant :)

May 14, 2012, 04:17 PM
    Hello thetrinity_3... no I never have my period after we had sex until now and that's makes me so worried.. I'm 25 years old

May 14, 2012, 04:19 PM
    .I never have my period after we had sex.. but the day after that sexything happen I have a symptoms that I will have my monthly period but until now I don't have my period and the symptoms for my montly period is stop and now its 10days after we have unprotected sex and that's makes me worried because when I try a test but its negative.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 14, 2012, 04:21 PM
    me and my ex boyfriend had a unprotected sex last march 5
    my last mens was April 9
    no I never have my period after we had sex
    I'm a bit confused. You said you had sex on March 5, then had a period on April 9, but then stated you haven't had a period since you had sex. April 9 is after March 5. So which is it? Have you had a period since March 5? Is that the last time you had sex?

May 14, 2012, 04:25 PM
    Oww I'm sorry for a wrong type our last sex was MAY 5 now march 5 sorry
    Pets Expert

May 14, 2012, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anewsexy View Post
    oww im sorry for a wrong type our last sex was MAY 5 now march 5 sorry
    That's not really clearing anything up. Are you saying that you didn't have a period on April 9? Also, are you saying that you had sex on March 5, not May 5?

May 14, 2012, 04:29 PM
    Our last sex was MAY 5 sorry I type wrong month..
    But before that sexything happen I have my monthly period symptoms but until now I don't have my period and the symptoms is stop.. I try a test yesterday but its negative

May 14, 2012, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    That's not really clearing anything up. Are you saying that you didn't have a period on April 9? Also, are you saying that you had sex on March 5, not May 5?
    My last period was APRIL 9 then I'm expecting my monthly period of MAY 6 or 7 but until now I don't have my period.. the sex happen MAY 5 the day before I'm expecting PERIOD but until now I don't have my monthly period..
    Pets Expert

May 14, 2012, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anewsexy View Post
    my last period was APRIL 9 then im expecting my monthly period of MAY 6 or 7 but until now i dont have my period.. the sex happen MAY 5 the day before im expecting PERIOD but until now i dont have my monthly period..
    Okay. If the last time you had sex was May 5, then it's possible that you're pregnant, but it may be too early to test.

Wait another week. If you still haven't gotten your period, then try another pregnancy test. Make sure that you follow the directions exactly. Use first morning urine, and read the test in the time frame specified.

If it's still negative then wait until your next period and see what happens, or go to your doctor for a more accurate blood test.

It could be that you're just having an off month, which can happen for many reasons. But we really can't tell you for sure. You'll have to wait and see what happens.

Good luck.

May 15, 2012, 05:30 AM
    Thank you so much for your answer.. I'm worried cause I have a regular period since when I got my first mens I never delay like this and this is the first time that happen to me.. I'm scared to be a single mom :-/ but if I'm pregnant that will be okey cause this is gods gift..

May 22, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Okay. If the last time you had sex was May 5, then it's possible that you're pregnant, but it may be too early to test.

Wait another week. If you still haven't gotten your period, then try another pregnancy test. Make sure that you follow the directions exactly. Use first morning urine, and read the test in the time frame specified.

If it's still negative then wait until your next period and see what happens, or go to your doctor for a more accurate blood test.

It could be that you're just having an off month, which can happen for many reasons. But we really can't tell you for sure. You'll have to wait and see what happens.

Good luck.
    I got my period MAY 21 but its only last for 2 days.. before my period last for 4-5 days.. this month not heavy and not last for my normal period.. what will I do?

May 22, 2012, 01:30 PM
    Is a posibility that I'm pregnant?
    Pets Expert

May 22, 2012, 04:53 PM
    It really sounds like you're just having an off month. There are many things besides pregnancy that can delay a period, make you skip a period, or make you have an off period. Stress can cause you to miss a period, so can illness, medication, weight loss, weight gain, and many other things.

If you're still concerned that you could be pregnant, the only real way to find out for sure is a pregnancy test. A blood test at the doctors office is more accurate, and I would really suggest that that be your next step, and you're obviously very worried about this, which could be the whole reason your period is off right now.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 days period delayed.. [ 2 Answers ]

My period is 3 days late, I usually have 28days cycle but there is one time that it became 33days but I think that was only once. I was so stressed out thinking if I'm pregnant or not, my boyfriend and I had protective sex he uses condom few weeks from now. We never had an unprotective sex. I also...

7 days, period delayed [ 0 Answers ]

I did p.test but its negative. Y?

Period delayed for 14 days am I pregnant [ 0 Answers ]

My period date was on 7 th of October, I had an unprotected sex on 1st of October. Pregnancy test was negative,still no period from last 14 days,am I pregnant.

Delayed period for 5 days? [ 1 Answers ]

Pag delayed po ba ng 5 days yung period means your pregnant na?

View more questions Search