Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hazjas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 04:28 PM
    Can you miscarry at 1-2 weeks? If so what are the symptoms?
    I always come on my period on the 23 rd of each month without fail and when I didn't come on like normal I did 3 digital tests which all said I was 1-2 weeks pregnant but 5 days after I was mean to have my period I have started bleeding like a normal period I have also been cramping all week like I would if I had come on on time does this mean I have miscarried?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2012, 06:28 PM
    It could be an early miscarriage or it could be that you are still pregnant. Some women will have some bleeding in early pregnancy that can be mistaken for a period. Cramping can also sometimes be normal. It would be wise to see your doctor. They will be able to determine if you are indeed still pregnant or not.
    Hazjas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Ok I have also been having a lot of big clots today too is that normal?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 30, 2012, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazjas View Post
    Ok I have also been having a lot of big clots today too is that normal??
    It's really something only your doctor can determine, and I urge you to see your doctor right away. No one can give you an accurate diagnosis on the internet, we can only give you advice. Right now you don't need advice, you need a doctor.

Good luck.
    Chardel Posts: 93, Reputation: 13

Apr 30, 2012, 07:14 PM
    That would depend on your normal, my normal used to be heavy bleeding, large clots and wicked cramping... however, that probably is not the case for you... You really should head the advise and go to a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Symptoms 2 weeks on birth control? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 and just started birth control 2 weeks ago and these are my symptoms -nauseau -bloating(not so much anymore) -little tiny cramps that are very minor -brown discharge for 2 days so far The last time I had intercourse was 5 weeks ago and we used a condom & I took the plan b pill the...

37 weeks and symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and two days ago I leaked out some fluids but no contractions just nausia and diharia what should I do

Symptoms of miscarriage 4 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having severe pain in my pelvic area, an spotting brown discharge, I took a pregnancy test a couple days ago and said I was pregnant. Could this be a miscarriage?

2 weeks late with symptoms, 3 negative hpt's [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I am absolutely going out of my mind.:eek: My last period was on July 15th and I was due for my next on August 15th but it has not come. I am pretty regular and keep up with it very closely. I started having unprotected sex on August 11th and we have been having sex at least every other day...

Symptoms at 8 weeks [ 3 Answers ]

Wednesday will be 8 weeks since my last period. Yesterday I took 3 equate hpts all positive.. I took a first response around 11 and it was negative I'm so confused.. My head is killing me, my breasts hurt so bad I hafta sleep with a bra on and I'm sneezing like crazy! I know I need to go to the dr...

View more questions Search