Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anitha95 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2012, 10:46 AM
    Did anyone go darker after stopping Bio claire and Ambi?
    I am using Bio claire for body and ambi for face. Have any one gone darker after stopping it ?
    I am seeing results in Both. Please advise..
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Apr 27, 2012, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anitha95 View Post
    I am using Bio claire for body and ambi for face. Have any one gone darker after stopping it ?
    I am seeing results in Both. Please advise..
    Yes your skin will become darker when you stop using the products that's with any product you use you will return to natural color in a couple days after you stop using them...

Apr 28, 2012, 12:16 PM
    Thanks for the reply, But will it go further darker than my original colour?

Apr 28, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anitha95 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, But will it go further darker than my original colour?
    After you stop using the cream it will take a least a week or two before you start noticing that your skin is getting darker... some people have notice that there skin had gotten darker than there original color... it may be cause of the melanie in the skin has been fighting to come back so bad it forces more melanie... I know I am spelling melanie wrong but.. you know what I am saying... lol...

Apr 30, 2012, 03:00 PM
    :) gold thanks for your advice. I just want to get 1 or 2 shades lighter.. will u be able to suggest any??
    melo89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 01:52 PM
    I've been using bio claire for 4 years now... when I first started it took 2 weeks to work then my face turned kind of red for a day... then I got light. I stopped using it for a few months at a time I did get a little darker but that's because I didn't wear sun screen when I went out. I didn't get dark enough to return to my normal complexion though. Sunscreen is very important Bio Claire thins the layers of your skin to lighten it... it will burn if you are in the sun for extended periods. Overall I love bio claire but using it makes me realize I have to love sunscreen too

May 3, 2012, 07:01 AM
    Melo: Thanks for sharing that. :) :)
    1.How many shades you got lighter?
    2.Did u had any skin problems?
    3. And did u use lotion or the oil, The lotion says its for body? Can I use it on my face ? :) Please advise..
    melo89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 08:47 AM
    I got very lighter! I was considered brown skinned at first and I'm definitely light skinned now... but you can control your complexion easily. If you see yourself getting too light just stop using it for a week or so... and vice versa.But don't forget Sunscreen or makeup w/ suncreen... My skin transformation was probably similar to Lil Kim's (from brown skinned to light skinned)... however if I want I can easily just tan and get back darker. I use/used both the cream (in the jar) and the oil on my face and body.I never used the lotion in the tube although its probably the same. You can control and decide what you want to do. The oil is stronger and does lighten fast but you'll see that and can judge what areas you want to use it on and how often. I haven't had any skin problems the only thing that I encounter is redness and some dryness on my skin a day or two before it lightens.That's how I know my skin is about to get lighter. It turns red almost like a rash it burns a little but within a day or two it goes away and my skin is light and clear... it's nothing big or drastic and people probably won't even notice.Also, the inside of my arm where my elbow folds and between my fingers got light quickly. Hope this helps :)

May 7, 2012, 08:16 AM
    Thanks :) I have read a forum that we tend to look older when using bio claire on face is that true?
    hsm01 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 10:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by melo89 View Post
    I got very lighter! I was considered brown skinned at first and i'm definitely light skinned now...but you can control your complexion easily. If you see yourself getting too light just stop using it for a week or so....and vice versa.But don't forget Sunscreen or makeup w/ suncreen... My skin transformation was probably similar to Lil Kim's (from brown skinned to light skinned)...however if I want I can easily just tan and get back darker. I use/used both the cream (in the jar) and the oil on my face and body.I never used the lotion in the tube although its probably the same. You can control and decide what you want to do. The oil is stronger and does lighten fast but you'll see that and can judge what areas you want to use it on and how often. I haven't had any skin problems the only thing that I encounter is redness and some dryness on my skin a day or two before it lightens.That's how I know my skin is about to get lighter. It turns red almost like a rash it burns a little but within a day or two it goes away and my skin is light and clear...it's nothing big or drastic and people probably won't even notice.Also, the inside of my arm where my elbow folds and inbetween my fingers got light quickly. Hope this helps :)

Hey how long did it take for you to lighten a shade? Then two shades? Did it worker faster the more you kept using it and did you put it all over your body including the downstairs area? Haha
    sashana12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 06:10 PM
    Where I can go to get a bio claire ?

May 20, 2012, 09:56 AM
    Guesso.com sales bio claire or Google it for other sites that sale it..

Bio claire isn't good to put on the face though it will break you out.. in acne... some people don't get acne most I know got acne from putting it on there face.. I use bio claire just on my body...
    babygirl1nonly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 05:29 PM
    Yes my face is now sooooo much darker than the rest of my body ugggggh!
    diamond123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 10:46 PM
    I knew a girl that used it her & her mom the moms body was light but her hands turned black,and the daughter only used it on her face and it got light but after awhile it gave her dark circles around her eyes so she stopped using it.
    aa12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 11:39 AM
    Hi
    @melo89
    Which Bio claire did you use? There is more than one version. Which country was it made in? Please describe the label too.

I recently purchased bio claire and when I received it I noticed it was made in usa, but from my research I know that it is made in Africa because some ingredients are banned in some countries. It said without hq and didn't haven't that unpleasant smell that people have been reporting. It also did nothing even after a month of use. Then I purchased another from another supplier and made sure it was the bio claire made in Africa, but I haven't started using it.
    tenderlovepg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2013, 12:24 PM
    I have been using bio cream on my entire body, face too, I have used it for 6 weeks and continues to use it, but I have gotten darker than I ever was, even when I was sun burned. I am light in complexion originally and was trying the cream to clear up old sun burn. It worked for the past 5 weeks and now I am darker than ever! Help! Is there any thing I can do presently to get back to my normal complexion? Will I recover from the darkness of my skin and return to my original colour?
    horvhun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2013, 06:34 AM
    Yes I got dark but my complexion got to its normal complexion again. In about 2 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which is best to use Bio Claire or Immediate Claire products? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Your help in needed at this point in time. I came across many soaps, lotion and skin cream, but now I am not so sure which one is best to use. I came across some positive and negative reviews about Bio-Claire skin cream and/ products itself, but I haven`t heard anything about...

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

View more questions Search