Will bad teeth make your ears ring
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 28, 2012, 04:04 AM
    No
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2012, 04:38 AM
    Well, not to disagree with Curly ( but I will) bad teeth can cause various infections and these can cause ear aches, and many other health issues. Normally not "ringing" in the ears but bad teeth can cause very very serious health problems,
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 28, 2012, 04:54 AM
    Yes, bad teeth have made my ear ring because my eustacian tube got congested. And eventually hurt a lot.
    Your eustacian tube runs from your ear to your throat and is there for drainage of normal mucous. If it swells along any part of it (it's narrow), it can't drain down your throat. A tooth infection can cause swelling at the spot where it should be draining. Ergo, ringing.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 28, 2012, 04:59 AM
    But this isn't the tooth per say, but a related infection. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad teeth? [ 0 Answers ]

I have 2 bad teeth and I had a very bad experience at the dentist a long time ago I am waiting for cbt to see if this helps me I don't have toothache a the moment but have a acidy taste in my mouth could this cause blood poisioning many thanks

Why does icecream make my ears itch? [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I eat ice cream as soon as I swallow it the cold makes my ears itch bad++ and drives me near crazy. I mentioned it to a couple people and they think I am crazy... why does it do this. The ice cream is not even in my system before it does this.

Bad teeth [ 9 Answers ]

I am 30 years old and I have bad teeth. I was not routinely taken to the dentist when I was younger and it has taken a toll on my teeth. I had all the cavities filled when I was 20 and have not had one since. My teeth are yellow and yesterday my dentist said I have gingivitis. I started to...

Bad teeth [ 3 Answers ]

I have bad teeth and was wondering if the bad teeth could cause Headache ,neck pain and dizziness also drowsiness

View more questions Search