Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sterretjie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Sick leave
    Why do nurses have to pay back hours after having been off sick?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 27, 2012, 09:13 AM
    Depends on the contract of employment.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 27, 2012, 09:34 AM
    What location, state and institution please. Does this employer give paid sick leave?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salaried compensation for sick leave [ 3 Answers ]

If an employee is salaried and is required to work extra hours every week totalling around 80 hours in a 3 month period then needs to take a couple of weeks off due to surgery, can the employer deny the employee the right to use the extra 80 hours as opposed to using vacation to fill in for the...

Sick leave! [ 4 Answers ]

Sent to me from a friend. SICK LEAVE I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave. I thought that maybe if I acted 'CRAZY' then he would tell me to take a few days off. So, I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

Sick Leave [ 3 Answers ]

I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave. I thought that maybe if I acted 'CRAZY' then he would tell me to take a few days off. So I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises. My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was...

Wife is sick and wants to leave me what to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been marred for 20 years been together for 26. About year ago my wife said that she wanted to separate. Well we did about 8 mo later. I stayed home and took care of our 16yr old son. At that time a ask her if there was someone else she said no. Well about 2mo later I found out she was seeing...

View more questions Search