Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaxtell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 03:08 PM
    How to bleach hair immediately after dyeing
    OK so about 6 months ago I dyes my hair almost black from blonde and now I want my hair to be blonde on top and black on bottom. I dyed my hair blonde but forgot to use a bleaching kit so I have blonde roots and dark brown hair. So I hae a couple questions
    How long should I wait to bleach my hair?
    Should I bleach all of it or just the part I want blonde?
    After bleaching how long should I wait to dye it?
    What products should I use to do the least damage to my hair?
    Gabriella1152 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 05:25 AM
    Blonde do take a lot of time, especially when there is old colour still present.
    Answering the questions in order
    You can bleach your hair when ever but do not colour over the white sections or else you will get breakage you need to use bleach because you won't be able to get through the old colour.
    U should do your roots every 6-8 weeks
    Kerastase is the best products to use it is expensive but very concentraited so you will get ages out of the product. And will actually notice the difference it is and in salon product

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyeing hair a lot of times/ Damaged hair I think [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so I Dyed my hair blonde from black using Jeromel Russel's product like a week ago. So today I dyed it again to make my blonde brighter and it became way too bright and it Looked very weird on me, so I dyed it black the same day using the dyer I bought for $8 And my hair looks way too black...

Should I bleach my hair or Do a full heavy all over bleach highlights? [ 2 Answers ]

Info on myself. Blue eyes, fair skin, pink undertones, natural hair color is dark blond. Last month I had my hair dyed a dark blonde. BTW, this was done professionally. The top area came out with dark blonde, gold/ red tones, and does not match my skin tone. I would like to be more in the neutral...

Hair dyeing changes [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a frosting appears I have blonde hair I am sick of the color, I want to change back to brown hair on my own not using a salon. What hair dye do you suggest to color my hair brown over the blonde highlites.:)

Hair dyeing [ 1 Answers ]

I have black hair starting to see a few gray hairs. I would like to dye it a dark to medium brown. How do I do this, can I do it myself?

Dyeing your hair [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black by mistake and I want it to be brown again, how do I achieve this?

View more questions Search