Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunshine610 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 09:36 AM
    Pot Belly Stove Removal
    I want to remove the pot belly stove and bricks from my living room. Who should I contact to do this type of job. Thank you,
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Apr 11, 2012, 09:49 AM
    A good handyman or carpenter should be able to do this job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My pot level 67% in system when did I smoke pot last? [ 2 Answers ]

I smoked pot, and after about sixty days plus, my urine tested high, they said at 67%, I have NOT smoke during the sixty days plus, can the tch still be in my system or longer? I smoked pretty much everyday. Thank you

England Stove Works pellet stove blower speed [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, I have an England Stove Works 25-PDVC/55-SHP10 pellet stove. We've had it for almost four years with no problems. I clean it out and grease the augers every fall before running it for the winter season. It has recently started having a problem with the blower speed. We start it...

My stove gas stove,electric piolit trips the breaker .repairman said it was 'energizi [ 1 Answers ]

GAS STOVE WITH ELECTRIC PILOT TRIPS BREAKER .THE REPAIRMAN SAID IT WAS 'ENERGIZED'? Landlord is replacing stove with gas pilot .will it still be energized/IS THAT DANGEROUS?

Stove removal [ 1 Answers ]

I want to remove a wood burning stove from my living room.Where do I get a cap,and what kind of cap should I get to block the chimney?

View more questions Search