Originally Posted by lemarkstaurt
Its not possible to lose so much of weight. But you lose up to 6 kg. I for one lost 18 kg in 4 months, but it was'nt healthy and it all happened cause of change of work and a new city.
Weight loss regime shouldn't be a workout regime along with some diet plan. But actually it should be a change in lifestyle which would lead to weight loss. You can do some simple steps to lose weight.
1. Have more fruits & vegetables over sweets, cold drinks, dough nuts, fried food etc.
2. Have as much coffee as you can (but still not so excessive)
3. Eat lots of dry fruits
4. Have spicy food which is most manageable.
5. Drink a glass of milk before sleep and have a lemonade made of lukewarm water and honey early morning when you get up
6. Avoid elevators and escalators & try using stair case as much as possible.
7. Drink more water & avoid other forms of cold based beverages
8. Have a heavy break fast, skip lunch & if possible have less for dinner.
9. Try doing simple exercises such as crunches, push ups, skipping etc whatever is possible.
I agree with all of the points above apart from skipping lunch and having a small dinner. If it's about lifestyle change surely it needs to be something that can be done everyday rather than just for a short period of time to lose weight, and skipping meals is not a healthy option