Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfranks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Hello my name is Joanne and I was looking over your information on how to write a letter of rate increase.
    I this is not asking too much I needed assistance in writing a letter for my husbands house cleaning service. They have not raised there rates in 5 years.
    This is what I wrote so far.

I appreciate you choosing (Business Name) for your cleaning needs, we will continue to offer an excellent service at a great price, we are sorry to announce that we have resisted a price increase as long as possible, it has been 5 years since we have done an increase and unfortunately is required now, in order to continue to offer great product and service.

If this sounds totally wrong please correct me. I appreciate your help if you have the time.
    Thank you very much!
    SmartAlex Posts: 17, Reputation: 5

Mar 3, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jfranks
    Hello my name is Joanne and I was looking over your information on how to write a letter of rate increase.
    I this is not asking to much I needed assistance in writing a letter for my husbands house cleaning service. They have not raised there rates in 5 years.
    This is what i wrote so far.

I appreciate you choosing (Business Name) for your cleaning needs, we will continue to offer an excellent service at a great price, we are sorry to announce that we have resisted a price increase as long as possible, it has been 5 years since we have done an increase and unfortunately is required now, in order to continue to offer great product and service.

If this sounds totally wrong please correct me. I appreciate your help if you have the time.
    Thank you very much!!
    Hello friend, You've got some good thoughts there .Let's see if this would work for you:

Dear (customer),
    Thank you for your business.

We appreciate you choosing (your company) for your cleaning needs!

We've avoided raising our rates as long as possible (5 yrs) ,however
    Due to increasing costs factors we've had to do a very rare rate increase of __%

Let us know if we can help you with any questions you have.
    As always we're here to help.
    Sincerely,(your company)

(p.s. you also might want to add a type of bonus for a referral of a new customer)
    anugino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2013, 11:37 PM
    Dear sir ,
    I am working in transporting com.please help me to write a letter to our customer regarding transportation rates increses due to diesel hike.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Height Increase [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Neville. I am 19yrs old and 5"11 in height. I would like to make it 6+. Can you tell me some stretches or exercises that will help me. I have heard pressing the midpoint of the toe stimulates the pituitary gland. Can you show me some some natural and effective method, please.

How do I write a letter to customers about a price increase? [ 9 Answers ]

I own a landscaping business and due to gas price increase and product price increases I have to change the price of regular lawn service price. Please help I don want to lose clients Respectfully legen

Height increase [ 1 Answers ]

Hello sir, I'm subhash and I'm 22 right now . My height is 5'6" sir i want to make it has 5'8" help me what I have to do to increase my height moreover I went to gym for 1year does it will have any impact on my height increase tell me. What exercises I have to do shall I go for yoko...

Rent increase in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been renting an apartment for a about a year under a lease contract in New Jersey. I have had no problems with the landlord or have they had a problem with me that I am aware of. Heat and electric utilities are included in my rent. I am very mindful and considerate of the use of...

Salary Increase Rate in Vietnam and Cambodia [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anyone know where I can find free data regarding salary increase percentage in Vietnam and Cambodia? Thanks! :) Regards, Winn

View more questions Search