Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kennyxu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 02:31 PM
    central air inside blower doesn't always work
    the central air inside blower doesn't always work in fan ON mode only, it blows fine with cool/heat mode. When in fan ON mode only it would sproadically go on and off, pretty much random. I thought it was the thermostat issue, replaced to a new one still same issue. Ideas?
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2012, 05:03 PM
    The newer system use a 3 speed blower. High speed for cooling, Low speed for heating and lowest speed for fan only. You may have a bad connection on your blower control board. A make and model of your system will help solve the problem.
    kennyxu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 09:34 PM
    Thanks for you reply.

It is made by goodman manufacturing, model no. h-60f

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant central air outside fan is running too slow and inside air is not cool [ 1 Answers ]

Bryantcentral air outside fan is running too slow and inside air is not cool

Central air and heat inside unit blower [ 1 Answers ]

My blower stopped working on the inside unit the wheel spins freely and I twisted the red and green wires together and it still don't come on what could it be

Central air conditioning -- inside blower not staying on [ 3 Answers ]

My central air conditioning system is not working. The outside ac unit is on, but the inside blower is on for just a couple seconds before cutting out. The inside blower works when I change the thermostat to heat mode. I've checked the inside circuit breakers and the outside fuses and they are...

Outside central air unit stays on when blower shuts off inside [ 1 Answers ]

I have a central heat and air unit. Why does my outside air conditioning unit stay on after my inside blower shuts off? It does not stay on every time the blower shuts off, but it does stay on a lot. It has been doing this for several years now.

View more questions Search