Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LizPARK01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 05:02 AM
    Jealous and Insecure.
    I need help please.

Facebooked my partners wall Friday, full of innuendo jokes from other females. I got upset, and angry, thinking what the hell is this all about.

Told my partner don't want to see you again, but I didn't mean it. Now taken it, and doesn't want to see me. I was angry, and upset. Now having to pay the price.

What do I do? I have apologized so many times.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 12, 2012, 05:12 AM
    Try not to say things out of anger. If you see something you don't like but know is innocent, calm down, then casually chat to him about it. Why isn't he accepting your apologies?

x Dani
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2012, 02:47 PM
    Communicate with him, try to fix things, and NEVER look at his personal things again.
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Mar 31, 2012, 01:55 AM
    You just wait for him to calm down and forgive you. You can't force him to do anything like to forgive you, to forget what you've done, to accept your sorrys, or anything. You can't force anybody to do what you want so just give him some space and wait for him to contact you or respond to your emails and what not.

His privacy was violated that's why he's acting that way.
    What do the innuendo jokes say? If you suspect him about cheating
    Or anything, try to talk to him about it and not go berserk the
    Minute you see anything you don't like. Love is just that
    Way. You can't always expect for everything to be in your favor.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2012, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LizPARK01 View Post
    I need help please.
    Facebook. My partners wall Friday ful of innuendo jokes from other females.I got upset and angry.
    Thinking what the hell is this all about.
    Told my partner don't want to see you again.but I didn't mean it. Now taken it and doesn't want to see me.
    I was angry and upset.now having to pay the price.

What do I do? I have apologized so many times.

You may have given him a way out - sounds like he was getting ready to leave the relationship or else he wouldn't have written you off after you said you don't want to see him again.

Fact is that you can't control what other people post on HIS FB - and neither can he.

I'd let the situation cool down and do nothing, see what happens next.

I have learned to believe what people tell me - you told him you don't want to see him again. He believed you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 31, 2012, 10:41 PM
    Sorry you had to learn your lesson the hard way, but for now stop apologizing, leave him alone, and do better next time a situation like this comes up.

The lesson is to think before you act or speak.Then you may NOT have to apologize for your behavior, words, or actions.

PS

Maybe its better this way because he sure moved on rather fast.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He says I'm Jealous and Insecure [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years and it seems like we are still single. We have separate bank accounts, credit cards and cell phone accounts. I found out for the second time that he has been calling lady friends (of which I do not know) and using up to 5000 minutes per month on...

How to get over being insecure and jealous [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 34 ,male live in sacramento ca.ive been with girls that have messed me up in my past now it affects my present relationship.I am jealous of her ex and now of her co worker.I beleave she's attracted to him and still loves and wants her ex.I try not to be this way how do I stop before I lose her.

Am I being too insecure/jealous? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2yrs now. He has never done anything to lose my trust or make me insecure but I am. I don't like the idea of him having girl friends at all, I don't even like when he tells me about co-workers who are females. I feel like he shouldn't care about...

I'm insecure and jealous help me please! [ 5 Answers ]

I have the greatest boyfriend ever.He complements me every day and gives me everything I want.Im in sports,in chorus,fashion shows,and honors classes and he says Im perfect.We have been dating for almost four months but I am very insecure and jealous.We go to the same school and I know the people...

View more questions Search