Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asheppard13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 04:47 PM
    Vitamin K has a molar mass of 173 g/mole and is 76.3% carbon by mass. How many carbo
    Vitamin K has a molar mass of 173 g/mole and is 76.3% carbon by mass. How many carbon atoms are in one molecule of vitamin K?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 08:27 AM
    173 g/mole x 0.763 gives the grams of carbon per mole of Vitamin K. Divide that by the atomic weight of C to determine how many C atoms per molecule of Vitamin K.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three helium nuclei fuse together, forming one carbon nucleus. The mass of carbon is [ 2 Answers ]

Three helium nuclei fuse together, forming one carbon nucleus. The mass of carbon is less than Three times the mass of helium. When helium fuses into carbon, which of the following occurs? a. Rest‐mass energy is converted into some other form of energy b. Some other form of energy is converted...

Finding the molar mass [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find the molar mass of - lead(II) chloride?

Mole mass of a pea? [ 14 Answers ]

If you have a mole of peas and each pea has a mass of 1.4g, what mass of peas do you have ? Just wondering, did my teacher make a mistake on this question? Because he doesn't state how many peas I'm solving for.. it seems like the important part of the question is missing. Any thoughts?

Molar Mass [ 2 Answers ]

WHat is the molar mass of c6h12o6?

Molar mass [ 1 Answers ]

:) how do you find how many atoms are in 1 mole of an element on th periodic table? Help me please :)

View more questions Search