Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nurse123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Going on cruise while on probation
    I was just wondering can you go on a cruise while you are on pobation.My husband got pulled over for a dui and he is on probation for 3 years.It is over January of 2009 and we are suppose to go August of 2008.Do you think he could go.

Mar 2, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nurse123
    I was just wondering can you go on a cruise while you are on pobation.My husband got pulled over for a dui and he is on probation for 3 years.It is over January of 2009 and we are suppose to go August of 2008.Do you think he could go.
    Please let me know so I don't pay and he can't go
    Zoniac Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Which Country/State are you under

Mar 2, 2007, 06:47 AM
    We are in Pennsylvania
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2007, 07:03 AM
    What are the conditions of his probation? If he does not know, then he needs to contact his P.O. and ask. Something like this, going on a cruise, is done by asking permission to leave the county/state/country well before the actual date. This gives the time for the paperwork to be done.

Your husband needs to ask his P.O. and do the necessary paperwork and get permission.
    Tiffersmu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 08:35 AM
    I was just wondering what came of this? My husband had the same thing happen to him- and we are in Pennsylvania- and I know this is on eof the hardest states. Did you get to go?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cruise weddings [ 5 Answers ]

My hunny and I are thinking about getting married while on a cruise. My family has never been anywhere outside the US aside from Canada, and my parents are getting up in years. I want them to experience the Caribbean and a cruise. The only way to get the family together on one is to plan something...

Alaska cruise balcony or not? [ 3 Answers ]

We are planning a cruise to alaska for our family including my mother in law, her first cruise. Is it worth the extra money to have a stateroom with a balcony, or is an oceanview better for the cost. We have cruised before, but never with a balcony room before. Any input on the alaskan cruise...

One way cruise ticket [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a cruise ship that will accept a passenger ONE WAY, to Puerto Rico. I am not that interested in a cargo ship (but can't find one anyway), but want to go one way from NYC to P.R. since I will be staying there for good and do not plan on returning. Would it create a problem to book...

Cruise Ship Job [ 1 Answers ]

In trying to obtain a Cruise Ship job I was asked to obtain the seamans or seafarers Discharge Book. Could you define what this book is and how do I go about trying to obtain one so that I can get this job.

View more questions Search