Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Jul 27, 2010, 05:19 PM
    Can somebody show me before after pics of ANY results?
    So I don't completely lose all hope.

I've just been using nadinola 3% hydroguinone but I don't really know if its working or not.

I have a light olive skin so I assume it would be easier to lighten if I'm already pretty light to begin with. I do have a dark patch on one of my wrists and near my ankles I'm pretty insecure about.

Anyway I would love/appreciate to see some actual before and after pictures because I'm the type who needs 'proof' to believe something has worked since I've lost faith in going by word alone.

(I'm just so depressed about my skin I need some hope :()
    Diamondeyes10 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2010, 11:31 AM
    Hi!! I feel the same way! I need proof too. I am more darker skinned. But I do have proof that some of the creams with hydroguinone indeed work. I used to be MUCH lighter than I am now and I stop using products with hydroguinone because I was thinking of the more long term effects and I was using them for like 6 years! But I want to find something more natural. I LOVED my results from those type products and I will be asking my doctor in an hour if it will be okay for me to continue to use them since she prescribed one of them to me! LOL
    But as soon as I figure out how to load my pics on the site and block out most of my face I’ll post them!
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Jul 29, 2010, 04:45 PM

itsamor, you are going to need a higher strength in order to see any type of results. Also, you will need to make sure that you use sunscreen daily or your skin lightening will be in vain.
    Diamondeyes10 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2010, 07:32 PM
    itsamor... Yes clueless2008 is right. There are steps to reaching your goal and from all of the products I’ve used I lightened tremendously over the years but it can be reached much faster now that I know the basic steps. And since you are of a lighter skinned more than likely you can reach your goal extremely faster than I did IF you follow the proper steps. On another forum I’m on there was a lady who went from Jermaine Jackson’s complexion to Beyounce complexion. And that is a BIG jump. She talked about three steps to lighter skin:

Steps
    1) SAP - Sun Avoidance & Protection! This is VERY important!!
    2) Exfoliation - LA 40%
    3) Tyrosinase Inhibition (here's where people get into trouble)
    RA 0.1%, HQ4% (both from ADC - all day chemist) & Neoprosone Fort Gel.
    Blend in palm & apply 2x/day 20 minutes after cleansing (SAP during the day). She also uses Fair and Flawless 5xF Gel

LA peels thicken your skin & remove dead skin cells & use RA for its anti ageing properties.

Also she uses Eucerin Lotion on any small dry areas (few & far between, usually where clothing created friction. Apply a little Carotein cream/Vaseline blend to elbows & knees & heels as 'insurance'.

And I will still post pics soon.
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 9, 2010, 10:39 AM

Why don't you work on having your own before & after? Just keep track of your progress with photos then share them with us after your results :)
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Mar 21, 2012, 08:17 PM
    I can show before and after picture cause I don't use product beside exfloiate and use nadinola. I sometimes look pale a picture or sometimes look averaged skinnned in others depends on the lighting. I was asking for others who have used stuff that worked and they have proof to show so I know it this whole skin lightening this is a crock/waste of time or if there's hope.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire results in steps! I am posting results you post yours! [ 34 Answers ]

Hello World! So I got my bio cliare creame, lotion, and oil appx.8 days ago. I have seen some lightening (more skin evening than anything) and now I am starting to itch a little but I see that's just apart of the process because it dries your skin a bit and I know I have to buy a sun screen to put...

Show me yours and I'll show you mines... results I mean [ 1 Answers ]

Soooo, I just orderd mequinol and retin a. I was just told my the sites that my order is on its way and that just been shipped. I should have everything in 10 days. And I will use it over the next few months, woooooo I can't wait to show you all, pictures for everybody in 2 months Loading...

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Blood Results show Protein in my blood? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what that could mean or be a sign of? What is this doctor testing for?

View more questions Search