Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberly22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Probation violation and is now in jail
    My boyfriend is on probation for a year he has two months left... his probation officer revoked his case and is now in jail how much time will he serve
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2012, 09:18 PM
    Why did the PO revoke his probation, that will determine how much time he will serve ( if any)

He will stay in jail till the hearing, which can be a couple week to almost a month at times.

If he had a dirty urine or if he missed a meeting, they may just put him back on probation, if he stole a car, they most likely put him in for the entire year ( plus sentence for new crime)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I going to jail for my probation violation? [ 2 Answers ]

So I got probation for 3 months for a shoplifting charge, 1st offense. I didn't realize my last payment was due on the 21st of June. I thought I had until the very end of June to pay it. So I violated my probation. Am I going to end up in jail?

Is this Violation of Probation? Am I going to jail now? [ 3 Answers ]

I currently go to college and I'm on probation in MA for possession of a class B drug (lsd). My last day was supposed to be this Friday. The terms of my probation were random drug tests, fees, and a drug evaluation. Over the course of the 6 months I had 5 tests and passed every single one. I saved...

Probation violation on a felony. More probation or actual jail time? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister in law was on probation for fraudulent use of i.d. (felony in TX). She was just arrest for theft ($50-$500) in another town and served about a week in jail there. She was then extradited back home because she violated her probation. She is currently being held on NO BOND with charges of...

Jail time probation violation [ 3 Answers ]

My son did 5 years and got out 14 months ago. He is on probation. 3 months after being out the cops showed up and took him out of the house on a probation charge. Found out that some new P O went through his file and said during the sentencing he would have been on probation and caught a...

Will probation violation land me in jail [ 2 Answers ]

I got introuble 6 months ago and got 6months probation ,30 days in jail all but 5 days suspended and lost my license.So I can't drive and live 40 miles from my probation officer. Today she ordered me to come and take a drug test, I can't find a ride there and she says she's giving me a probation...

View more questions Search