Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flanagan52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 02:45 PM
    Dashboard lights not working on 2000 Honda Accord V6
    When I turn on my headlights the dashboard lights go out. If I turn off the headlights with the car running the lights come back on. This started just last week. I checked the fuses and they seem to be OK. Any clues?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2009, 08:57 AM

Replace the headlight switch.
    DVLdan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 07:35 AM
    Check your turn signals, brake orparking light bulbs. Most likely brake light bulb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 Honda accord dashboard light not working [ 3 Answers ]

My 1991 Honda accord dash board lights are not working. I check the interior fuses at the bottom of the driver door I do not see anything pertaining to dashboard lights. How can I fix this problem

2000 Honda Accord dash lights [ 32 Answers ]

The dash lights went out on my 2000 accord LX 6 cyl coupe. I have no dashlights or radio lights. I checked all the fuses and this did not help. It is not the bulbs as the lights come on on the clock and radio when the headlights are off. Please help.

Dashboard lights went out after spark from installing radio 2000 honda accord [ 2 Answers ]

I installed a new radio in my 2000 accord, the antenna wire touched a metal part and sparked. Everything else is properly working but the dash board lights aren't working, and that is with or without the head lights on. All fuses are good, all the bulbs on the dash are also good. Don't know...

2000 honda accord dash lights [ 1 Answers ]

i have a 2000 honda accord v6 couple..my dash lights are not working...would u know which fuse it is for this..or where the bulb is located..at night i can not see how fast im going..its dark..the only thing lit up is the d4 and the miles light..thanks

94 Honda Accord - Dashboard Lights [ 1 Answers ]

Even though my dashboard is lit up, the gauge needles including speedometer are not. You can't see how fast you are going or even the gas tank level. What causes this?

View more questions Search