Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanie98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 01:01 PM
    My hamster has a bump?
    Caspian is a syrian hamster, I've only had him for 1 and a half months, he has this weird bump on his right side, just around his stomach, it's quite big actually. He also has green poop, which I think is very weird. He's eating and drinking normally, and if I take him out he'll run around like usual. He's had this bump for about a week. What's wrong with him?
    melanie98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 01:04 PM
    And when I touch the bump he doesn't do anything!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 5, 2012, 03:33 PM
    Hamsters are prone to cancer, especially syrians. The only way to know for sure what's going on is to take your hamster to the vet. It could be cancer, it could be an abscess, it could be anything. Testing will have to be done, which we really can't do on the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My hamster has a bump on her nose? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so today I took my Siberian dwarf hamster out to clean her cage and found a large bump (about the same size as her nose or eye) on the right side of her nose kind of near her eye. It sort of looks like she ruffled the fur up there, but I tried to smooth it out and she squirmed when I did. I'm...

There's a weird bump on my hamster! [ 12 Answers ]

My hamster, Fuzzball, is around 4 1/2 years old. He has a funny bump on the left side of his tummy. It doesn't really have any hair on it, but it doesn't have any yellowish color like a scent gland would. I tried doing some research but couldn't find anything similar! I'm not sure if it's a tumor...

My Hamster Has a Bump/Scap [ 7 Answers ]

My Hamster Has a Bump/scab (What I think it it) And the hair around it is kind of moving away or coming off. She is about Half a Year old I Got Her in Around June 2008. Im Worried If it is something that will harm her, I just noticed it about 2 nights ago. It has been there before but I never...

My hamster has a really weird bump! [ 20 Answers ]

My dwarf hamster, Fizz, has this really odd bump on the left side of her bladder/lower stomach area. It is all pink and has almost no hair. It looks like it would really hurt, but Fizz is Showing no signs of pain and is behaving normally. I only have one hamster and I'm really worried. THE BUMP...

View more questions Search