Literacy
    Goodness
    Moonlight
    Opportunity
    Wonderful
    HELP ME PLEASE
    3rdgradeteacher Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Mar 3, 2012, 02:18 PM
    How about " A MidSummer Night"s Dream" ? Though really a play by Shakespeare.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2012, 02:20 PM
    Are you trying to locate short stories with those words in the title OR in the text OR the subject matter?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 3, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Do you have to write a short story using those words? Help us with more explanation!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short horror stories [ 2 Answers ]

This movie came out in the late 60's or early 70's and has 3 or 4 short stories and is in the horror or sci fi category. All I can remember is one of the stories had to do with a voodoo chant that was stolen from a tribe in the jungle and was brought back to civilization and started to play in a...

Looking for a book (with short stories) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone I was hoping someone could help me find a book that had short stories in it which I read about 15 years ago. It was kind of a scary book and it supposedly had true stories in it but I cannot for the life of me remember the author or title of this book. One of the stories was called...

Publishing Short Stories [ 1 Answers ]

My dream is to be a published novelist someday, but I know that I can't just jump into that right away. I have a novel in the works, but getting an unsolicited manuscript published is no small task. I need an agent. And to get a decent agent, I have to get something published. The answer to this...

Four short stories [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all!! Need help, I used to watch this horror movie that contained 4 short stories... All I remember is one is about a cat that smoothers in your sleep and another is about mummies... Can't remember the other two... Please help with the title of this movie

Does anyone write short stories? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I write a lot of short stories. It is so much fun. I put them on the internet for all to read. There is a special place on the net you can write your stories. We all compare our stories and talk about them. Mine are fiction so far. Just wanted to know if there is anyone out there who likes...

View more questions Search