Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ycuba12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 12:01 PM
    How can I find out if the person I'm talking to online is who she says she is?
    How can I find out if the person I'm talking to online is who she says she is?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 3, 2012, 12:30 PM
    Meet her in person and check her ID. That's the ONLY way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talking over a person [ 7 Answers ]

My daughter-in-law carries on long conversations with her mother at events where I am sometimes stuck sitting in between them. If find it very annoying to be ignored like this. I have asked if she would like to change seats with me. Got a very firm no as a reply. I have thought about not...

Meeting a girl I've been talking to online in real life for the first time... [ 66 Answers ]

I've been talking to this girl from Match.com for a few weeks now on AIM and on the phone, and tomorrow night we're meeting for the first time in real life. I'm keeping it to a short and casual dinner after we both get off work. Any advice? I've never done this before and I'm kind of...

How can I find this person online? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi My friend recently started seeing a guy, but and don't hate me.. I have tried to Google him to see if he is legitimate. But after countless attempts I always come up empty. He claims to be an Investment banker and to have graduated from 2 ivy league schools.. yet I am unable to even get a...

Talking to him online [ 4 Answers ]

Well Hi, I spoke to the guy I like we get on quite well. Im still a LITTLE shy though and I need to know what to say him online which will make me sound interesting, smart but funny =) Any help? Lol What do I say to him ? Oh and he's not an internet perve cos I do know him I just got his...

View more questions Search