Ask
    becky30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 06:49 PM
    My son has a rash on his arms and face
    My son has a rash on his face and arms
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 06:53 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that. When did this happen? What sort of rash is it? Is it itchy? Is it swollen? Have you seen a doctor? Does he have a fever?
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Mar 25, 2012, 04:04 AM
    You have to understand that rashes should be taken seriously. Rashes appear frequently because of allergies. Allergies attack the respiratory system and your son's breathing may be jeopardize before you even know it. Take precautions and have your son drink anti-histamines such as Virlix to stop the allergy from spreading and attacking his respiratory system. If you do not have anti-histamines at home and suddenly your son can't breath right now after reading this answer of mine, you can prepare him a cup of sugar for him to eat to neutralize the allergy. Have your son checked by your physician.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 25, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaw View Post
    You have to understand that rashes should be taken seriously. Rashes appear frequently because of allergies. Allergies attack the respiratory system and your son's breathing may be jeopardize before you even know it. Take precautions and have your son drink anti-histamines such as Virlix to stop the allergy from spreading and attacking his respiratory system. If you do not have anti-histamines at home and suddenly your son can't breath right now after reading this answer of mine, you can prepare him a cup of sugar for him to eat to neutralize the allergy. Have your son checked by your physician.
    Stella, not all rashes are allergy related! You do not have the ability to diagnose someone online, and it's against site rules to do so. I've asked you to refrain from this in other posts, but you've ignored my request.

You are not only putting the site at risk by giving an invalid diagnosis, but you're also prescribing medication, and that's not only against the rules of this site, it's immoral. What happens if the child in this post is affected because of the medication your recommended? Are you willing to risk someone dying because of your advice?

The only valid part of your post was that the poster should see a doctor. The rest of your post, even if you were a doctor, which you're not, is not only not okay, it's dangerous! Please stop diagnosing people on this site.

I am reporting your post, and I'm hoping that you'll stop. When it comes to medical questions we can give possibilities, but that's it. We do not diagnose, and we do not prescribe! Do you understand?
    hannahmarie02 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 10:18 AM
    My daughters got the same thing,she's 13,
    She has developed a few red patches on her face,at first we thought it was because she was wearing makeup so we told her to stop wearing it for a while,But now its on her arms,help,any suggestions of what this is,
    Going seeing the doctor soon,can't get an appointment till next week but very worried,anyone know what this is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash on arms from shaving [ 14 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm 15 years old, and one day in the shower, I decided that the hair on my arms was really annoying, so I decided to shave them. About a day later, a big rash appeared on my arms, kind of like zits, but no puss in them. The rash has been around for about 9-12 weeks now, and it's mostly...

Pink patchy rash on legs and arms only [ 0 Answers ]

I have pink patches with raised lighter-colored bumps on my legs mostly, and a bit on my arms. They are very itchy, and have been spreading over the last two weeks. There are no patches on my torso or head. Any clues?

Rash on face [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter has developed a rash on her face which is itchy, bumpy to the touch but colorless. She hasn't used any different make up or face products than normal but has started eating more fruit particularly strawberries due to dieting. Does anyone know if this could be a reaction to eating extra...

Red Rash on upper arms [ 7 Answers ]

I've had this rash my whole life. I don't know what its called. My mom took me to the doctor when I was a teen and they prescribed lotion, that did not work. I was wondering if anyone else had this rash. Have you ever had it cured? Do you know anything that could help me?

View more questions Search