Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Picklehead4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 01:19 PM
    My BAC is 0, how long until my urine is clean?
    I was 0 BAC Wednesday morning and took a standard ALCU02 urine test on Thursday at 3pm, how long is alcohol detectable in your uring after your BAC is zero?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2012, 01:40 PM
    Urine trails BAC by about 20-30 minutes and then remains in urine only until you void. You are well beyond the detection window for a standard alcohol screen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urine bac testing? [ 13 Answers ]

Which states use urine bac testing and of these which use the first void before empting the bladder to test? Can your blood alcohol and the alcohol in your urine be different?

DrBill100 I live in Minnesota where they use first void urine testing for bac . Dwi [ 5 Answers ]

Are there any studies to prove first void urine will be the same as second void or bac?

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

Urine test for bac [ 2 Answers ]

I've been charged with a dui. At the stop the policeman gave me a fst(one foot in front of the other)i'm diagnoised with arthritis in the left hip. I explained to the officer I walk with a limp and that it would be difficult to perform that test. He gave it to me anyway. Then a lady officer...

Clean Urine [ 1 Answers ]

I took 2 10mg lortabs for the first time in my life on Sunday night I have a drug test on Friday morning and I'm 140 pounds. Will it be out of my system by then?? This test is a urine test for a new job.

View more questions Search