Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    persephanie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 09:23 AM
    What should I do if I can't find the string to my tampon?
    This is sort of a Personal question... I have started wearing tampons instead of pads about 4 periods ago because I'm in sports. So yesterday when I went to "change" I didn't feel the string. I tried looking for it myself but I don't feel anything. I don't really know what to do know. The blood isn't comeing out lyk it did all the other times,and I can't ask my mom for much help since I know she didn't want me wearing tampons to begin with.what do you suggest I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2012, 09:46 AM
    Here is how to remove a "stuck/lost" tampon - How to Remove a Stuck Tampon | eHow.com

It can be very dangerous and you can develop toxic shock if time goes on. If all else fails you need to see a Physician. Toxic Shock Syndrome

Again - this can be dangerous.

You may very well have to tell your mother. Why doesn't she want you to use tampons?

Feb 25, 2012, 12:27 PM
    My mother thinks it "devirginies" you... thank you for answering my question:)
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2012, 03:54 PM
    I have to smile - your mother and my grandmother. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Good luck - come back if you have any other problems. You'll be a welcome addition to the "usual" cast of characters!

Feb 26, 2012, 01:12 AM
    Supper sorry to botheer but I have another question. How long could it be OK for a tampon do stay in? What if I can't go to my doctor until Monday?. should I go to like the emergany room or something? Or will I be OK until Monday?

Feb 26, 2012, 02:40 AM
    Should blood still come out if you have a tampon stuck inside?
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2012, 06:59 AM
    It's possible to "leak" through a tampon if it's saturated. How long has it been "stuck?"

You can't feel it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 26, 2012, 07:32 AM
    A tampon shouldn't be inserted for more than 8 hours. Go to the ER. This cannot wait until Monday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Can't use a tampon! Why?! [ 3 Answers ]

I think there is something wrong with me because I can't insert a tampon at all! And when I try to it hurts so bad I cry! Is tis a common problem?

I'd like to find out how to fix my guitar string. [ 3 Answers ]

I want to fix my guitar string properly

How do I use a tampon? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I still don't know how to use a tampon. I can't find the hole that opens to the vagina, so I was wondering if someone could describe it to me. I also don't know if you are supposed to put pressure onto the tampon in order to insert it. I've already read all the package stuff...

New string in string Trimer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I put new string in string Trimer. Bump Type kevant

View more questions Search