Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nidhi_aj Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 11:37 PM
    I want him back in my life
    Right from 3rd grade I had this friend of mine and we were really good friends.Then from from 5th grade our classes shuffled and we never got together in one class until 8th grade. In my school he was my first friend I was really attached to him. In 8th grade our groups changed and we did not actually talk much inside the school. After school we usually used to hang-out for 15-20 minutes, in 8th grade he stopped that too.He started behaving all weird around me... and as a friend I started missing his presence in my life.

First I did not pay any attention to it as I thought it was only because he was my friend. Then in 9th grade when I was once talking to a friend of mine about this a girl I hate in my class went and told him many stupid things about me. Now we both are in 10th grade and whenever he comes in front of me I get this butterflies in my stomach feeling. I don't know if this is hormonal changes or something, but all I know is that I want my friend back. I have tried to talk to him many times but every time I try to, words never come out of my mouth. I don't know what this is, but I want him back in my life. It seems all incomplete in my life without him. Please advise me.
    anonymousdude Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Feb 23, 2012, 12:11 AM
    It's Obvious You Like Him. Just Talk To Him. Don't Be Shy. Say Hi Or Something.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2012, 12:14 AM
    You are going to have to talk to him. That's the only way you will ever be anything with him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 03:16 PM
    Your confusion is mostly hormonal, as you are going through many changes that mark childhood, and adult maturations. You both are growing older, and changing and are learning new feelings and how to deal with them. Normal for teens in your age range.

I think first you take time time see what YOUR feelings mean to you and what you want done about them. If it's a return to friendly conversations do so. But if it's a crush, it may pass. It may not, but the bottom line is to understand these new feelings and find out what adjustments can be made and then talk to him about it. See if he agrees, and wants to pursue the same things, and if not, deal with those feelings also.

You are human, and young and inexperienced, but this is the time of learning about yourself and how best to deal with yourself. That also means how best to express yourself to others. That may explain why he was acting weird before, because that's when he was having those strange new feelings also, because no one goes through those "growing pains" at the same time or the same way.

You could tell him you miss the after school chats you use to have, and see what he says about it, and go from there. Its best to explore this new, unknown territory with small baby steps until you know what he, and others feel.

Are you allowed to date?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 03:28 PM
    Wonderful advice talaniman.
    I agree with all he said.
    nidhi_aj Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 01:00 AM
    No talaniman,I am not really allowed to date and I myself think that I am not at-all ready for all this dating stuff.Thank You very much for your advice and I will surely try to do what you told me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I can have my life back ? [ 30 Answers ]

I'm a stay home mom whit four children , and my husband is an active duty /military/ guy. He loves his job , and gone all the time . I understand he have to travel a lot , because of his job , but I do not understand why he makes more trip and gone more than he truly have to . He never want to go...

Ex back in my life? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend suddenly is trying to talk to me again after 8 months, we had a pretty bad break up. I treated him like because I had some baggage that I didn't take care of when we were together and he paid for other peoples mistakes.He couldn't take it anymore. Now this is all said and done the...

Getting my life back [ 8 Answers ]

I a a young mother ,who deeply regrets a huge mistake in life.I will make it short . I got into a fight with a girl at age 20 and she pressed charges on me and had me arrested. She overly lied to the police charging me for burglary of habitat. I was in jail for like four hours and was bailed...

I want my life back [ 6 Answers ]

I feel like I have no life. I feel like for all my life I have given to make others happy and now everyone I know expects that from me. They do not realize, even when I tell them how I feel, that I have needs too. They do not want to care how I feel. They do not want me to feel. If I feel then they...

Want my life back [ 12 Answers ]

Here's my situation... about 10 months ago I was diagnosed with depression. I had been in a 5 year relationship but was sick (and unaware of this during the last 3 years). We had ups and downs but always thought (and he has said this too) that we could get back on track. We moved in together......

View more questions Search