Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anthony200344 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 09:54 PM
    Why does my dog do this
    My dog Twitches Her head and Lethargic she was wobble too and I don't know what to do
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 23, 2012, 10:08 PM
    There could be any number of things wrong. She could have ear mites, could have had a stroke, could have a neurological problem. Please take her to the vet. If you wobbled and twitched and was lethargic, we would immediately take you to a doctor. Be a good owner and kind to your pet. Take her to a vet!
    pastorappr Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 10:20 PM
    Immediately take to a doctor!!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2012, 04:43 AM
    This has happened to one of mine several times and it turned out she had been bitten by a bull ant. We found the nest in the garden which happened to be near one of her favourite sunbaking spots.

Bites can be dangerous depending on the creature that has done the biting and should be seen to by a vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One sick dog and one healthy dog, Healthy dog quit eating [ 4 Answers ]

I have two dogs, a male bassett and a femal black lab mix. Ever since the basset got sick last week and went blind in one eye my healthy dog has quit eating. She wants outside all the time and sits at the door when not outside. The healthy dog will only eat treats and not her regular food that...

Health considerations with shaved samoyed dog? Also how to introduce a dog to a cat? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about to adopt a 2 and a half to 3 year old samoyed from a shelter. He was neglected and when his neighbours took him to the shleter his fur was matted so they had to cut out all the tangles (he isn't bald he just has fairly short fur). I was just wondering if there could be any health issues...

My dog ate a meat bone my dad gave him. My dog is now shaking and is lethargic [ 10 Answers ]

My dad heard on a radio show it is good to give dogs bones. So he gave my dog a meat bone and now my dog is shaking and acting lethargic. What should I do I am worried and concerned??

View more questions Search