Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wuyaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 09:51 PM
    Can I get pregnant after 8 years of my last son?
    Can I get pregnant after I had my son for 8 years?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 23, 2012, 10:10 PM
    Well, my mom was 38 and hadn't had a baby for over eight years, then got pregnant with my brother, so yes, you can. How is your health? Have you been to the doctor to ask this?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 23, 2012, 10:43 PM
    If you're healthy, haven't hit menopause, haven't had your tubes tied, haven't suffered anything that would affect your reproductive health, then there's no reason why you can't have another child just because your son is 8.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son is 15 years old. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am Ann. I am a mom who separated after 11 year from an unpleasant aggressive man after many attempts I did it. We had 2 kids that he never spent any time with. He tried to have kids taken away from me by attempted to smear my name but when the court talk to teacher neighbor and read...

I have a 12 years old son [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 12 years old son who has all the symptoms of adhd,school is not helping at all,what do I do next?

3 Years Old Son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to ask I have a son turning 3 in May 2011. He does not respond to sound but when he was much youger he can actually respond to sound and can call out some simple words. But for now he can only say out mama, papa and some other words but not responding to me calling him or to sounds. ...

My my 18 years old son doesn't like me. [ 6 Answers ]

I have 18 years old son.He was raised by my parents since birth.He reunited with me after 15 years and he doesn't love me and respect me.Please adivce me what to do to have good relations with hm. Cherry

View more questions Search