Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hurkeyturkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Sex with my boyfriend is great, but all the sudden I can't orgasm anymore?
    Me and my boyfriend have been having great sex through our whole relationship and I'm usually able to orgasm at least once each time we have sex. For the past week, maybe week and a half I haven't been able too at all... /: I was getting really close to orgasm but I just -CAN'T-. I don't know why... We've had sex 5 or 6 times since then and now I don't even really feel anything... I don't know what to do.. Help!?
    (also he can only make me orgasm if he's on top so changing up the position is out of the question, although we have tried it.)
    slimsistr Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2012, 07:45 AM
    I kind of think your overthinkin. Men can orgasm from the feelings and sensations "down there". Women get excited in your head. Fantasize While your into it. Lots of foreplay, ide say you're a little bored. If not could b hormonal. U may need a hormone replacement. Hope this helps.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 23, 2012, 10:28 PM
    How old are you both?
    novak Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 03:40 AM
    Well, one in three woman can only come through stimulation, not penetration. Him being on top is probably rubbing against your clitorus making you want to come, but maybe some more foreplay is in need. Get him to turn you on. Ask him to kiss you all over, from head to toe, dragging his tongue over your bum, just on the back of your legs, then move up kissing just under your bum edging his tongue closer, teasing you, even let him kiss your boobs, run his tongue over your nipples, down your stomach, getting as close as he can with out touching you where you want to be touched. Ask him to give you head, when he has teased you so much that you need a release, shake it up talk dirty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't my boyfriend make me orgasm anymore? [ 6 Answers ]

Sex is great and I've always had orgasms but the last fue weeks I haven't been able to *** I'm 19 and this is my first sexual partner and I don't really know what to do. I do enjoy sex with him I just can't *** but my boyfriend seems to blame himself and think that I don't enjoy sex how can I make...

Sex is a no go for my boyfriend all of a sudden help! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years. I love him with all my heart. He is the most amazing person I have ever met.We used to have sex every night but for the last year I think we have done it maybe 5 times. I have spoke to him on several occasions about this situation... and he just said that...

Cannot orgasm when boyfriend gives me oral sex [ 9 Answers ]

I think by boyfriend is so extremely sexy and I even masturbate and reach an amazing orgasm just thinking about him (giving me oral sex). The problem is that when he actually does give me oral sex.. I just can't orgasm and I just don't feel the same sexual stimulation as I do when I'm...

Me and my boyfriend have great sex and I never get an orgasm and I fake it ? [ 86 Answers ]

I never got an orgasm with my boyfriend although we have great sex and am tired of faking it , cause if I told him he will get really pssed at me , and he always tells me that I need to loose weight, I don't know what to do .

I can't orgasm while having sex with my boyfriend [ 21 Answers ]

So me and my boyfriend have been sexually active for about 7 months, and I can't seem to get an orgasm from him. He thinks its because I can't orgasm but I know I can because I've used a vibrator before. Anyway we try tons of position, with me on top, doggy, on the side, missionary,etc.. But...

View more questions Search