Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dallisdianne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 08:53 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I had my period on the 8th of this month until the 11th. And ever since then my lower stomach has been rock hard. I have been dizzy having constant headachs for the last week and just recently started feeling nautious at the smell of certain things. I took a pregnancy test last night, it was negative. Could it have been to early for an accurate test? Could I be pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 23, 2012, 08:58 AM
    Most likely it was too early to test. You will have to wait to see if you miss your period to test next month. Let me also remind you that testing in the evening has a tendency to give false negative results, therefore it is important to test using first morning urine instead.
    dallisdianne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 09:35 AM
    How long should I wait to test again?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 24, 2012, 04:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dallisdianne View Post
    how long should i wait to test again?
    Wait to see if you get your period next month. If not, test using first morning urine at that time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

View more questions Search