Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotfuz2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 06:18 AM
    90s robot movie
    I can only rememeber the movie having a robot similar to R2D2. The robot is a new game from a gaming company. They give it to a family to test run and the robot is supposed to play laser tag or something with the kids, then it short circuts and starts killing everyone with metal bb's
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 22, 2012, 08:34 PM
    Evolver

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s or 90s movie robot saves woman with a baby [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie from the 80s or 90s which involves a robot saving a woman with a baby. The woman is carrying the secret baby in like a jar or something in a backpack and has to get across the city to the ocean to a ship that will be able to save it. The robot/guy helps...

90s? Robot western movie, like magnificent 7 NOT westworld [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I remember watching a movie, I think it was 90s on the (uk) scifi channel over 10 years ago, possibly made for TV. I think it was like the magnificent seven but with robots and I remember there being two factions fighting over a wild-west type town (something to do with water?) Anyone have...

90s animated robot movie. [ 7 Answers ]

I vaguely remember a movie I watched as a kid sometime in the mid 90s I think. It was about 3 futuristic ships (one blue, one red and one yellow(I think) ) that could combine to form a robot, the robot's abilities were determined by which ship made the head. - The red one was the main characters...

Robot film from 80's or 90s [ 3 Answers ]

What movie was it that had the little robot that looked like a hamburger & it could fly around?

Robot movie from like 80s or 90s [ 6 Answers ]

OK I remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. I think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. I can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks he's dead but then he's really not and...

View more questions Search