Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 02:03 PM
    How long with flaxseed oil keep in refrigerator 2011?
    What is the shelf life of flaxseed oil?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 22, 2012, 02:05 PM
    Years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had my iud removed on April 2011 so how long would it take for me to get pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my iud removed on April of 2011, so how log would it take for me to get pregnant?

Does using Flaxseed oil and evening primrose oil make you break out/ have oily skin? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! So I was breaking out a little on my face, like cyst type pimples ( very few). Someone that works at whole foods (heath care section) told me to take 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil a day, and also to take evening primrose oil gel tablets. They warned me that I may break out in the first week,...

New 2011 Avalanche owner, Synthetic or Regular oil? [ 2 Answers ]

When time to do first oil change, I am told to use synthetic oil such as Mobil 1 or Amsoil. What is the preferred or recommendation for this. Thanks

Does anyone know about flaxseed oil and acne? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, OK so here is my problem.. I actually have a couple different questions to ask so bare with me :) So all of my life I have had perfect skin, no bumps, great tone, smooth.. very good. Just last year I started breaking out with a few pimples on my chin, and they were the kin under the...

View more questions Search