Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    munchkin123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 07:17 AM
    Free online nurse chat
    Hello,
    I've had the implant thing in my arm for about 2 and half years now,
    The 1st 2 yrs I didn't have a period, but now in the last few months I've had near like constant periods, its really bugging me, it will just start suddenly and won't stop from a week up to 6 weeks... :(
    Its also effecting my sexual relationship with my partner,
    Help Someone,
    I don't know what to do...
    Or why this is happeneing...
    dano32985 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 09:34 AM
    I have pin hole sice wounds on top of penis what is this their r 4 in a cluster
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2011, 09:53 AM

No one will see this here.

Please stop posting the same question.
    oohdena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 11:13 PM
    I am a 32 year old female who does meth.I have had this tender throbbing in my left side of neck. I checked my blood pressure yesterday it was 144 over 88. I have had shortness of breath a couple days ago, but my beck seems to getting worse but not better, you can see the deformation in my arteries in my neck. Its only uncomfortable at night to lay down without my head feeling pressured or hurting unless its propped up . What should I do besides stop the meth because that's what I already did and how serious do I need to take this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free room & Board for nurse [ 2 Answers ]

In South carolina what is the law should we allow a nurse to live rent free with an elderly family member and that family member should die while this person is living in the home. Can we ask them to move out immediately?

Chat nurse online free [ 3 Answers ]

I think I might be pregnant but not sur as it is still too early!

Shared drive [ 3 Answers ]

I have a shared drive and one of the neighbours always blocks me in and refuses to move and ask another car to move even though I still wouldn't be able to get out I have a hire car which needed to be taken back I can't get out and have now been charged an extra day just because he wouldn't move...

I was diagnosed with mono [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was diagnosed with mono a couple days ago after being in pain for a while. On Sunday my throat started to hurt extremely bad I can't eat, sleep, drink, nothing it hurts really bad and my neck is swollen. I can deal with the fever but when will the pain from my throat start to go away?

Sharp pain in leg, want to chat with a nurse or Doctor on line? [ 1 Answers ]

Having trouble with pains in my right leg. Is their a web page that you can chat with a nurse or a Doctor on line. And they tell you what you can do, with no insurance

View more questions Search