Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AngelaAngela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 09:39 AM
    Physical differences from normal - could I be pregnant?
    I started noticing pre period like symptoms last week but my period isn't suppose to start until the twenty sixth & I had noticed that my breast have become very sensitive & even hurt especially first thing in the mourning they even feel heavy to me at that time & I had some cramping yesterday along with feeling bloated so I checked online & found that I was with in my ovulation window during a time time of increased sexual activity between me & my husband so can I be pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 21, 2012, 10:36 AM
    First if you are not actually tracking ovulation he online windows have little value. Next you can get pregnant any time of the month, from day before period, to day after period and all places in between.

But with that said, yes those are signs, but signs for other things also, there is no way to know or tell until you miss your next period and do a home pregnancy test.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 21, 2012, 11:14 AM
    The "pre period" symptoms from a week ago might have been ovulation since you're due for your period in a few days. As Chuck said, you can't rely on "fertile windows" predicted by the Internet. That's simply a guess based on the time of your period but nothing you can completely trust. Around the 25th, take a home pregnancy test using first morning urine; follow the directions very carefully.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physical Activity while pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I am 17 weeks pregnant. Yesterday, during an acrobatic performance, I dropped from a bridge (backbend) to a lying down position, causing a light impact to my lower back, on the back of my pelvis. I have also continued to do jumps, tumbling, rapid core motions, and contortions throughout my...

Am I pregnant? is this normal [ 4 Answers ]

Okay me and my boyfriend had unprotcted sex on July 19, and my period was late so I thought I was pregnant and I took a home pregancy test , & went to the doctor & took one also the results were NEGATIVE , but the next day my period came and it was very LiGHT and thin . Is that normal ?

Normal vs Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I haven't used any form of contraceptive and we used the 'pull out' method 2 days ago, and my period isn't due for another 7-10 days. I went to use the washroom and when I wiped with tissue there was some weird looking discharge on it. It was this creamy white, red-ish/light...

I know that this is not normal.could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Me and my boyfriend I had sex the day before my period I came on the next that but I notice that something have falling out of me. It was the tip of the comdon which means it has been in me for several hours. Now 2 days later I'm off my period which is not normal cause I stay on for 4...

What physical signs does a pregnant dachshund exibit? [ 3 Answers ]

We adopted a 12- 14 year old dachshund 2 1/2 year ago. She is in fair health, having myocarditis, a cataract in one eye, and dental problems. However, she has NO BACK problems and LOTS of energy. She is an absolute sweetheart but having had a difficult life- has great separation issues, and is...

View more questions Search