Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dieselgirl2236 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 10:47 AM
    What did my dream mean ?
    My fiance/ father of my son passed away in a car accident almost 4 years ago and last night I had a dream about him and it felt like I never lost him. I mean I still love him and haven't been serious with anyone since. In the dream he wanted to see our son and I warned him that he pry won't recognize him since he was 9 months old when his dad passed. My son has heard of and been shown pictures of his dad but had never said dad or anything like that. In the dream I took my son to meet him and he ran up to his dad and told him he missed him and loves him. In the dream we got married that same day that he saw his son for the first time since he passed. I woke up really upset and I can't stop thinking about what the dream could mean. It has me really confussed and worried. I will always love him but I know that he's never coming back but what does the dream mean?
    Swiss_Ms.B Posts: 59, Reputation: 17

Feb 16, 2012, 04:43 PM
    Dieselgirl2236,
    See it as a blessing that you got to see your fiancé again, even if it was 'only' in your dream. It seems that everything you wished for in real life came true in your dream. Many people who have lost a loved one wish to see them in their dreams, but this is not something one can usually control.
    Maybe your dream is actually reflecting your feeling and understanding that your fiancé will never come back, but that you still love him. With marriage and having your son finally getting to see his dad and your fiancé getting to see your son, your subconcious mind might be resolving - or even solving - a desire you have been carrying in your heart for a long time.
    I am sorry for your loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search