Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cassieheron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 11:01 AM
    Why is my dog sick every night and fine all day
    My dog is fine all through the day but when it comes too nighttime just after midnight she is sick its only once but its. Everynnight y
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2012, 02:10 PM
    It could be a food allergy.

It could be an allergy to the type of cleaners you are using around or on his bed.

It could be something more serious, and it could be an internal problem.

It could be a treat that he gets daily.

I don't want to scare you.. but I had a dog that got sick every 6 months. She had reflux... later, probably 5 years later, it went hand in hand with the cancer she died from. Because her symptoms were so spread out no one connected the dots.

Any type of behavior change, such as this, should be reported to the vet. Also, try and trace your steps.. what are you doing (if anything) that may be triggering this. Where has she been that may trigger this? What does she eat that may trigger this? Process of elimination is the easiest way to find what may be the problem.

Also, how long has she been doing this? Since you've gotten her? Just recently? If just recently, then it may be something that the environment is doing.. such as treats or cleaners.
    redlilly1208 Posts: 21, Reputation: -1

Feb 16, 2012, 05:00 PM
    If your feeding her at night stop. Feed her once a day, I believe it's a cup and a half or two cups of food that a dog should only get a day. More then that will make them sick or overwieght.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if every night I have sick but in day I don't have?and also I have a fever [ 1 Answers ]

What if every night I have sick but in day I don't have?and also I have a fever and cough for more than one week and one day?

Why is my dog being sick seaveral times a day [ 5 Answers ]

My dog is being sick several times a dog and pooos water and once pood blood he isn't eating any food do I need to take him to the vet? Pleeaasee help I'm really worried

Dog wets his bed day or night. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old fixed male Min. Bull Dog. He has wet his own bed since he was a puppy. It doesn't matter if he's in a crate or an old towel next to our bed, or in the garage. We have a tile floored house so I feel he should have a rug somewhere to lie on. He's house trained and as long as there...

My puppy is fine during the day and then at night acts like she can't hold her head you [ 21 Answers ]

I have an 8 week American Eskimo. When we first got her she wouldn't eat.. had to get two IV's and been tested for everything wouldn't eat. She had her glucose drop to 20 is on Nutra Cal. Started eating chicken yesterday today had a great day we got her Beneful and she ate it.. Tonight now she...

My dog barks all day and all night! [ 1 Answers ]

OK I have this dog and I have a doggy door so when I'm gone he can go when he wants. But when he's outside he barks and barks! And when he's inside if he hears someone in the house he will bark at them! :mad:so can I get some help!! :confused:

View more questions Search