Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sue_Win Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Kenmore dishwasher fault codes?
    I'm getting 7 flashes on my clean (green) light, then a pause, 7 flashes, pause, ad infinitum, on a Kenmore dishwasher, model 665.1703, purchased 2005. I took off the kick panel, & guess what? The plastic sleeve is still attached, but the "cheat sheet" with the codes has been removed (most likely when it was delivered... grrr.. it won't happen again). The heating element has just been replaced, but it isn't heating up still. It goes through the wash cycles as it should (minus the heat on the high temp cycle), but goes to the 7 flashes of the green light when it's supposed to be drying. Any advice is really appreciated! Thanks!
    schvitz Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2012, 03:04 PM
    I had exactly this problem repaired yesterday. It's either the heating element or the connection to the element. In my case there was a disconnected wire to the heating element, which is located under the machine, near the motor. You must remove the front kick plate at the bottom of the machine to access it.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2012, 07:17 PM
    Go to: http://www.repairclinic.com/Dishwasher-Fault-Codes?red=Dishwasher-Troubleshooting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore-dishwasher-failure-codes [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite that was bought three years ago. The unit will not complete the wash cycle. It is getting stuck in rinse mode and it never goes into the drying cycle. The dishwasher will run for hours just stuck there. ( I think that it is made by Bosch) model 630.16309406. I bought a...

Kenmore dishwasher diagnostic codes restore [ 2 Answers ]

I used the Diagnostics code to determine a problem on my Kennmore Dishwasher and now when I run it, the dishwasher will not advance past the wash cycle. Everything is working fine, the heating element etc are all good. I just need to know how to get it out of diagnostics mode or to reset it to...

Kenmore dishwasher error reset codes [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore special edition DW mod#66513793 full of water and there are 4 lights flashing on it. The noraml wash light was flashing when I got home so I tried to hit the start button and it started flashing too. Then I tried to hit the cancel button and that started flashing but faster as...

Kenmore Dishwasher failure codes? [ 2 Answers ]

Our Kenmore dishwasher Model 66516032400 will not run. The "Clean" lamp which normally lights to show that a load is done is now flashing a seven flash sequence.Does anyone out there know what this is telling us?? Thank you

View more questions Search