Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristinablake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 03:00 PM
    How can I find out how much social security I've paid in?
    How do I find out how much social security I've paid in
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 30, 2012, 07:26 AM
    Each year the SS Administration sends out stateements of SS tax history and projections of expected SS retirement benefits based on your SS tax payment history.

You can also get this info on line; see: Retirement Estimator.

Note that the estimator does not as yet include data for 2011 SS taxes paid - for that information check your 2011 Form W2 which you should have recently received from your employer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get paid social security taxes back after leaving the US? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, A silly question for which I could find no correct answer. I used to study in the US on an F-1 Visa. Then I got a job and converted to an H-1B visa. Worked for three years and paid taxes. Then converted back to F-1 to finish my MBA and then left the US to come to India. So...

I am on social security, and got behind on a credit card, I paid them part of it thro [ 7 Answers ]

I am on social security, I got behind on a credit card,I paid part of the bill to the attorney handling the case, I was told that they could not take all of the money out of my checking account if I was on socvial security, the garnesheed me, and wiped out my checking account, And was told by my...

Taxs on over paid social security [ 4 Answers ]

I made 30,000 at work.. I got 20,000 in SS... I will have to pay back about 8,000 because of... 70.000 AGI because of wife working I will have to pay that back in 2011... about 8,000... however... on my 1040 I paid taxs on the relament annount of 20,000 SS.. even though ...

View more questions Search