Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KJ6767 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 10:39 AM
    Does brown vaginal discharge mean my period is coming?
    I am 23 and I have been sexually active these past couple of months but we use condoms and they didn't break the first couple times and the second couple times he wore a condom and pulled out. I was supposed to get my period a couple days ago and last night and this morning I got brown vaginal discharge. Does that mean my period is coming or should I be worried about something else?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2012, 08:12 PM
    Most likely it is an indication that your period is soon to start. Some women will experience some brownish discharge at the start of a period and/or at the end of one.

If you don't get your period within a week, you might want to try a pregnancy test since no form of birth control is 100% effective.
    KJ6767 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 09:38 AM
    Thanks. I just get so paranoid when I have sex and then I stress about it and I think that's what makes it late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown vaginal discharge and cramping after period [ 5 Answers ]

My last period was from the 28th Dec07 to around 3rd Jan08, it was pretty light and not much cramps. The one before this was from the Nov27 -Dec4 07.I don't know exactly when or if I ovulate.I'm not normally late, but rather much earlier than the typical 28days. Yesterday, I saw a light brown...

Is vaginal discharge the sign that my period is coming? [ 3 Answers ]

Im only 12, and I think I missed my period, and I think I have vaginal discharge. Im a virgin. Please help me, is it normal?

Brown Vaginal Discharge - 2 weeks after period [ 4 Answers ]

I am not sexually active (never had intercourse), but my menstrual cycle hasn't been regular for the past month. In the past month or so, I had 2 subsequent periods with only a 2 week interval (ovulation period) between each--my last real period (red blood) was a lighter flow than usual, and ended...

Brown Vaginal Discharge Before Period Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

● Age: 21 ● Sexually Active ● Protection : Condoms w/Spermicide I am due to have my period on the 15th. On the 12th I had noticed some discharge while wiping the color was: Dark Brown/Black spots

Brown vaginal discharge a week before period [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Im 20 years old. Just recently a week before my period is due I've experienced small amount of brown discharge, I could wear a liner and it have nothing on it by the end of the day. It only happens sometimes when I wipe, its never happened to me before. Ive only had two sex partners, Ive had...

View more questions Search