Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lawjd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 06:22 PM
    Okay, when I take a bath and let the water out of the tub, my toilet bubbles and then
    Okay, when I take a bath and let the water out of the tub, my toilet bubbles and then the water empties. Yesterday, the same thing happened, but the water did not empty from the toilet and the water in the tub was not draining. I checked the opposite side of the house and the other bathroom would not flush either without over filling. So I plunged until it would finally drain. Today everything seems to be working fine, but I believe I still have a problem. Any suggestions?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 24, 2012, 05:34 AM
    Today everything seems to be working fine, but I believe I still have a problem. Any suggestions?
    it's next to impossible to fix anything that's working, You might have cleared the clog by plunging. However, I'd keep a eye on things and if you get any more backups let me know and we'll get a repair going. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tub won't drain and toilet bubbles up [ 3 Answers ]

We just recently renovated our master bathroom. We put in a new toilet, bathtub, sink, pretty much gutted the whole thing and redid everything. While working on the tub, we have been able to use the new toilet with no problems. Today is the first time we have used the bathtub. When I went to...

In my half bath, when I drain the sink, the toilet bubbles. How do I fix this? [ 5 Answers ]

In my half bath, when I drain the sink, the toilet bubbles. I have a snake but sure would appreciate some expert advice of what I should do to fix this. Thanks!

Bath tub water drains and toilet water raises [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of days ago our toilet stopped working. It would not flush. Yet when we let the water from the bath go down the drain the water from the toilet would decend. The water raises in the toilet when we first start to let the water from the bath drain but when the bath tub is finished draining...

Toilet backing up into tub and tub bubbles in toilet [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 30 year old septic system that started acting up after we had it pumped the last time. The drains in the rest of the house work, but the toilet and tub do not. When we flush the toilet, it backs up into the tub and when we run water in the tub, it forces air into the toilet and...

View more questions Search